Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elaine Lordan's Baby Son Dies....
19-12-2005, 11:06 PM

Awww no, this is such a shame.... What a year this woman has had. Her Mum committed suicide in the summer, Elaine lasted about 24hrs in the jungle on Im a Celebrity before collapsing, she marries her boyfriend last Thursday and things seem to be looking up for them, and now this.... :cry:

Former EastEnders star mourns son's death

Former EastEnders star Elaine Lordan’s baby son has died just days after his first birthday, her agent said tonight

James Manuel, who turned one last Tuesday, had been suffering from a serious medical condition, known as a diaphragmatic hernia.

His parents thought he was “over the worst” and were said to distraught by his “totally unexpected” death yesterday.

His death came only days after Lordan, a former star of EastEnders who recently made a brief appearance on ITV1’s I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here, had married her long-term partner and father of James.

She tied the knot with Peter last Thursday at Islington register office and James was present at the ceremony.

Lordan’s agent Kate Whaley said in a statement: “It is with tremendous sadness that we can confirm that Elaine Lordan and Peter Manuel’s son James Manuel passed away on Sunday.

“Elaine, Pete and their family and friends are devastated at their loss, and request that they are given time to deal with what is an incredibly sad time for them.

“We respectively request that no calls or visits are made directly to Elaine or Pete at this sad time and at the moment have no other information.

“Thanking you all in advance for your consideration at this sad time.”
</SPAN>

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2005, 11:14 PM
oh my god, how sad, what a devestating time she has had, i didnt know about her mum.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
19-12-2005, 11:15 PM
Isis Wrote:oh my god, how sad, what a devestating time she has had, i didnt know about her mum.

Her Mum jumped in front of a train a few months ago... :cry:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
19-12-2005, 11:22 PM
Pandora Wrote:Her Mum jumped in front of a train a few months ago... :cry:

bluddy hell, although im one who thinks doing something like that is downright selfish, the poor devil who was driving and he has to live with it........:ranting: let alone the people who love you that you leave behind.......

a mate of mine od'd in him mums bed the selfish ******* a couple of weeks ago, leaving 2 teenage daughters and wife behind!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
20-12-2005, 08:42 AM
I can't imagine for one second the hell that Elaine must be going through ... but I do know it's made me cry Sad

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
20-12-2005, 08:45 AM
How horrible for her. That's devastating. What she must be going through.:cry:

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
20-12-2005, 09:18 AM
Agree, how awful - anytime of the year is sad when someone dies but Christmas is just really sad with everyone enjoying themselves, and for it to be a baby is just really tragic.

Isis honey, I know what you are saying re suicide but when someone decides to do it, their frame of mind is a bit skewed and suppose they are not thinking of the consequences or how it will effect everyone else once they have done it.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
20-12-2005, 09:40 AM
I heard this on GMTV this morning, and it truly is sad news. My heart went out to her. A death at Christmas is always terrible, but to have your child die .... god, it must be awful.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
20-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Bella Wrote:Isis honey, I know what you are saying re suicide but when someone decides to do it, their frame of mind is a bit skewed and suppose they are not thinking of the consequences or how it will effect everyone else once they have done it.

Agreed. They are not of sound mind and are in such a depressive state that I am afraid the feelings of others are the last thing on their minds. I am truly sorry for Elaine and feel awful in a way I took the mick out of her and her fainting in the jungle.
20-12-2005, 01:04 PM
That is really sad. The poor woman. RIP the little mite.
In a way it is a blessing that she did'nt waste time in the jungle and got to spend at least some time with the baby before he died.I bet if she had spent weeks in the jungle she would NEVER have forgiven herself.
This is true-ly awful.

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dame Anita Roddick dies aged 64 Dolores 4 1,410 11-09-2007 07:27 AM
Last Post: Dolores
  Woman steal baby from her womb msgirl 16 2,639 18-05-2007 07:53 PM
Last Post: survivorfan
  TV star Anne Gregg dies of cancer MariaRob 4 1,081 14-09-2006 10:20 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  JonBenet Ramsey's mother dies at 49 msgirl 18 2,760 20-08-2006 11:20 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Brangelina have baby girl... msgirl 7 1,454 01-06-2006 03:58 AM
Last Post: msgirl
  Woman of 62 is expecting IVF baby. Cat 26 2,872 10-05-2006 01:41 PM
  Tom Cruise and Kelly Holmes have a baby.... Dolores 24 2,952 02-05-2006 12:50 PM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Comic Linda Smith dies Ghost 17 2,719 03-03-2006 08:33 PM
Last Post: Flip
  Jackie "Mr. TV" Pallo dies Haydon_acc2 6 1,513 17-02-2006 09:06 PM
  Comedian Richard Pryor Dies... Pandora 9 1,811 10-01-2006 09:03 AM
Last Post: Woodstock