Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emmerdale .........
12-11-2004, 07:37 PM
Emmerdale .........

I just realised we didnt have a thread for Emmers, so Ive popped one onto the message board. I have to say I dont watch this very often, but happened to see it the other day, when Steph was fair terrorised poor ol tubby Turner :sad: ..... looked like she was relishing it too.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2004, 07:46 PM
Emmerdale .........
I always have to laff at Steph, cos although Lorraine Chase has a superb body and lovely hair she looks about 10 years older than Turner and she's supposed to be his daughter!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
12-11-2004, 08:11 PM
Emmerdale .........
Dolores Wrote:I always have to laff at Steph, cos although Lorraine Chase has a superb body and lovely hair she looks about 10 years older than Turner and she's supposed to be his daughter!

Methinks she has one........or two too many sunbed sessions!!! :cool2:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
14-11-2004, 10:24 AM
Emmerdale .........
Yes Steph is rather drastic isn't she?
Emmerdale is the only soap taht I watch regularly - I think it's great! Loving the Steph/Alan thing at the moment and quite frankly, I think the girl who plays Chloe is one of the sexiest people on TV -she's perfect! :wub:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
16-11-2004, 11:04 AM
Emmerdale .........
I love Emmerdale and seeing Steph get arrested last night was the highlight of my week (I know, i need to get out more !!!).

Im soooooo pleased that Turner is now safe, and hopefully Shelley will come back soon, or has Steph bumped her off too Huh

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
11-12-2004, 05:15 PM
Emmerdale .........
Can anyone update me please? What happened to Steph? Did she really kill Shelley? Is Seth dead?

Thanks x
11-12-2004, 08:20 PM
Emmerdale .........
Stephw as charged with Shelly's murder but we don't know if she's definately dead as the police can't find a body (personally i think she's alive and kicking...) Steph is now in jail (or is she just awaiting her trial?)
Seth isn't dead - he stayed behind in Australia while betty came back. Don't know if he's ever coming abck though.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
13-12-2004, 03:32 PM
Emmerdale .........
Nah Shelly wont be dead, she will turn up again sooner or later. Lorraine Chase always reminds me of the wicked queen in Snow White. Also doe Cain EVER wash his hair, it hangs in lank greasy rats tails and then we are supposed to believe he is god's gift - plurrressse!!
Find all posts by this user
13-12-2004, 05:43 PM
Emmerdale .........
MariaRob Wrote:Nah Shelly wont be dead, she will turn up again sooner or later. Lorraine Chase always reminds me of the wicked queen in Snow White. Also doe Cain EVER wash his hair, it hangs in lank greasy rats tails and then we are supposed to believe he is god's gift - plurrressse!!
Oh god, dont start me on Cain. I cannot for the life of me see the sex appeal of that man. He looks like he hasnt bathed in six months and, as you say, Maria, his greasy lank hair is repulsive. Would it hurt him to have a shave ? :sick:
15-12-2004, 10:26 AM
Emmerdale .........
Hmmmmmm i lurrve Cain Dingle :devil:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Emmerdale.. Bella 370 25,458 14-12-2007 01:34 PM
Last Post: MariaRob