Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emmerdale..
17-03-2005, 07:19 PM
Emmerdale..

Couldn't find the other thread - so who is it going to be who goes overboard - Steph or Shelly? My money is on......Steph, no Shelly...no definitely Steph... I think? :wacko:

And no prizes for guessing who Matt is going to have an affair with!!! :naughty:

btw, what happened to Dawn, has she gone back to Spain? And where is Robert & Katie? :ohmy:

This should be in the famous and fancy but shouldn't, but I wouldn't mind a roll in the hay with young Andy Sudgen even though I am old enough to be his mum - he does have a rather fit body!!! :wub:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2005, 09:15 PM
Emmerdale..
Yes lady - you nearly are old enough to be his mother and anyway I bagsied him yonks ago!!!

WEll it was poor old Shelley who went the journey - that Steph has to be the most evil cow in the history - I dislike her so much, poor old sucker Alan though, don't you want to shake him by the scruff of the neck??

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

17-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Emmerdale..
Thought the episode was extremely disappointing to be honest. I was looking for more of a scuffle between the two of them but instead Steph merely touched Shellys arm and she went flying over a 3ft barrier!?!? And, considering all the people we saw on the boat before hand, how on earth didn't any of them see her and her suitcase falling into the water?
Could have been so much better!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
17-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Emmerdale..
oooh is Shelley drowned then? I keep forgetting to watch telly these days! Look at me now missing my fave prog, Newsnight! I spend too much time on here! Gotta go now and watch some telly!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
18-03-2005, 12:13 AM
Emmerdale..
Dolores Wrote:oooh is Shelley drowned then? I keep forgetting to watch telly these days! Look at me now missing my fave prog, Newsnight! I spend too much time on here! Gotta go now and watch some telly!
My mate tells me that Shelley was pushed into the sea by Steph during a struggle and then as she was splishing about, Steph looked at Shelleys suitcase then at the life belt and then chucked her suitcase in after her.

Ooooooooooooh.

Its just like when Kim Tate checked to see if Frank was still breathing, using her compact mirror, then touched up her make up :unsure:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
18-03-2005, 11:56 AM
Emmerdale..
Arrrghh, I blinkin' well missed it!!! My brother in law chose that moment to ring me, and by the time I answered the phone, Shelly was already keeping the seals company in freezing waters! Surely Steph will be locked away this time, it is only a matter of time until Shelly's body and suitcase are washed ashore!!!

Flippy, looks like Andy prefers the posh birds, so that you & me both out!!! Big Grin

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
18-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Emmerdale..
What a pity it was that Shelly went in the drink. Now we will have to put up with the hard faced crow with that oh so annoying voice back in the series. I cannot understand how the Shakespearian voiced Alan Turner had a daughter (and a grand daughter) who spoke like guttersnipes. As for Alan he is just a fat fool. Lets see more of the Dingles - their antics really make me laugh.
Find all posts by this user
18-03-2005, 05:32 PM
Emmerdale..
I suppose there's no chance that Shelley got picked up by a passing fishing boat? No, oh what a shame. Would be good to have someone come back from the dead twice - lol. And I soooo wanted to see Steph finally locked away :sad:
21-03-2005, 04:40 PM
Emmerdale..
Thank goodness that Shelley ended up in the drink - I couldn't bear the character, whereas Steph I find quite entertaining.

I read on Teletext at the weekend what while they scenes where Alan Turner was bedridden were being filmed that the actor was having treatment for leukemia and was taken from hospital to the set for the scenes to be shot!!
Find all posts by this user
21-03-2005, 04:47 PM
Emmerdale..
Minklemar Wrote:Thank goodness that Shelley ended up in the drink - I couldn't bear the character, whereas Steph I find quite entertaining.

I read on Teletext at the weekend what while they scenes where Alan Turner was bedridden were being filmed that the actor was having treatment for leukemia and was taken from hospital to the set for the scenes to be shot!!
Good God, thats a bit harsh isnt it? Huh Poor bloke. I dont see Emmerdale very often and thought Ol Alan was looking a bit rough. Now I know why. Hope he gets better soon.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Emmerdale MariaRob 24 3,866 08-11-2006 11:00 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Emmerdale ......... Pandora 16 3,302 14-02-2005 11:49 AM
Last Post: MariaRob