Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emmerdale
14-09-2006, 01:23 PM
Emmerdale

I cant seem to find the thread on this. Is anyone still watching? Cain takes Tom and Sadie hostage next week.

Can someone explain why Victoria goes on holiday to Spain to see her granny when Annie Sugden I think got killed off in the plane saga years ago??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2006, 01:58 PM
Emmerdale
I have no idea about Victoria - but i wish she would stay at her Grannies as i cant stand the irritating brat.

Im loving Emmerdale right now. Poor Rodney .... i like him. Im also liking Kelly a lot more now that her character has developed a heart. I hope they continue to be a couple, and that Rodney gets out of the scrape that he is in right now.

Do you think something is going to happen between Scott and Debbie ? I mean, Scott has a thing for lesbians as he tried to turn Zoe :laugh:

Im really diliking Jasmine. She is a really boring character. They threw in the story of her affair with Cain, and she had the baby aborted - and then nothing. Nothing is mentioned of this again, and she just hangs around Debbie like a bad smell looking like a young librarian.

As for the kidnap episodes coming up, im kinda looking forward to it - but Sadie is boring me right now, so im not paying too much attention.

As for the pregnancy with Viv and Bob - its brilliant. I read in some newpaper that they cant wait to see her mini skirted maternity wear. Neither can I :ninja:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Emmerdale
Bonsai Wrote:IIm loving Emmerdale right now. Poor Rodney .... i like him. Im also liking Kelly a lot more now that her character has developed a heart. I hope they continue to be a couple, and that Rodney gets out of the scrape that he is in right now. :ninja:

Yes I like Rodney too, think he is still a fine looking man. I find it a bit hard to understand why a wily creature like him didnt pay an accountant - I mean hiding £50k up your chimney - plureese! Actually I have a spoiler, scroll down if you can bear to see!

Cain kills both Tom and Sadie, I have read that they both want to be written out, Expressionless Sadie will be no loss but I am a bit sad about old Tom King. Wonder if they will write Billy Walker back into Corrie now!!!
20-09-2006, 04:53 PM
Emmerdale
Is Jimmy dead? Why doesn't whathisface King (Chastity's b/friend) kids visit him anymore and has Chastity forgotten that she has has a son?!

Yesterday Cain mentioned that he had 2 children, Debbie is one who is the other? It's not the baby that Jasmine aborted as he said that would have been his 3rd, but I can't think who is the 2nd child is? And the 2 women he loved was that Angie & Charity he was talking about?

Is it tonight that things get seriously messy with Sadie & Tom?

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
21-09-2006, 10:28 AM
Emmerdale
Bella Wrote:Is it tonight that things get seriously messy with Sadie & Tom?

I think so Bella, although it is so hammily acted its actually funny!

The credibility of these scenes has been ruined somewhat for me by the trailers showing Sadie and Tom having their make up done with the fake blood. Good riddance to Miss Botox I have had enough of her and her one expression fits all. Sorry about Tom tho as I think he is a decent auld geezer.
21-09-2006, 12:42 PM
Emmerdale
I think Sadie has been a great addition to Emmerdale and will be sorry to see her go but looks like she'll have a grizzly end tonight!

So, anyone know who Cain's other child is and if Jimmy is still alive?

22-09-2006, 09:12 AM
Emmerdale
OOohhh wasnt the hour long Emmerdale good last night :applause: I was glued, although im not sure how he got from the quarry into the policeman uniform Huh

But i loved every cotton pickin second of it - and i loved the twist at the end.

Fab stuff.

Edited to say - i have always had a thing for Cain, but he looked blummin gorgeous in a suit with sunglasses.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
22-09-2006, 10:13 AM
Emmerdale
Yes I enjoyed it too and gasped when Cain blasted Sadie with the shotgun. It was spoilt a bit by the "mood music" IMO but a great twist at the end. I was hoping there would be yet another twist in that Sadie had somehow swapped the money bags and Cain had newspaper in his and got one over on him yet again, but I was glad that Tom wasn't killed, although I had read on a spoiler that the actor was not having his contract renewed.
22-09-2006, 10:42 AM
Emmerdale
I'm a "casual" Emmerdale watcher but I did enjoy last night's episode, spoiled only by Mr. C informing me that had Cain really shot her from that distance she would have had a hole through her from front to back and no way would she be still be talking. Smile I didn't expect the "twist" though. Good stuff.
22-09-2006, 11:03 AM
Emmerdale
Cain scrubbed up rather well in his posh suit didn't he? I am going to miss him! Sad

Can someone tell me what happened as I missed some of it as Katie came back from swimming and I was talking to the mum who brought her back.

I saw up to the point where Chas handed over the money to Cain but then lost it there - who was the old wifie that Cain handed the money to and why did he give her money and where did Sadie appear from? It was obvious when I saw her in the front seat that the shooting was staged but how did they pull that off? And where did they manage to get all spruced up? And please, please can someone tell me who Cain's second child is?

C'mpn, c'mon I need answers now!!! What a sad git I am eh?:wacko:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Emmerdale.. Bella 370 27,861 14-12-2007 01:34 PM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Emmerdale ......... Pandora 16 2,662 14-02-2005 11:49 AM
Last Post: MariaRob