Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Endemol selection techniques
11-06-2006, 09:23 AM

I seriously question Endemol's selection process (surely they must be too).

They've obviously got several people in by misrepresentation.

I mean we had Dawn who felt that she had to say that she hated everyone and had no friends and didn't care etc etc, when she obviously was a very caring person who was able to mediate in a grown up and caring manner when anyone was feeling down or being got at.

Then Mikey (love him!) practically saying he was a mysognist with all his "a woman's place" tirade and yet he is a complete pussy cat being bent with Gracie's will as and when she pleases without any hint of machismo or spine.

Let's not forget Craig "who destroys lives" from last year either, as far as I remember he spent most of the early days desparately wanting people to like him and the rest of the time sobbing cos Anferny didn't love him.

Also the amount of HMs who have been test HMs for previous BB houses is quite alarming. It is clear they are completely overlooking genuine HMs ... which a few exceptions ... even the "random gold ticket winner" seems to be a fix of a die hard BB fan who's applied several times before.

Result: mix of wannabes with nothing of any real interest to say or do for 13 weeks!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2006, 11:43 AM
Don't forget that it helps if you're a regular at 'China Whites' :glare:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grace Dent's views on Nikki and Endemol's Anti-Aisleyne Campaign. Pandora 5 2,718 16-08-2006 05:38 PM
Last Post: PJ
  From the Endemol point of view...is Pete a contender to win. borneobabe 2 936 22-06-2006 12:08 AM
Last Post: Critique