Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Episode 6 - House of the Rising Sun (SPOILER - E4 Ep)
02-09-2005, 12:08 PM

If you're a C4 viewer and you haven't seen this episode yet, and you don't want your viewing pleasure ruined.....please don't read on.

I wasn't much enjoying the flirting between Jack and Kate....so I'm glad that they appear to be having a difference of opinion about where to live now.

I'm not at all sure about Locke.....he seems to think of the island as a living thing...the way he was talking to Charlie about 'give something to the island and it'll give something to you'. If I was there he's be creeping me out!

I loved the way Sayid launched himself at the Korean man to get him off Michael - what a move that was!! And what a turn-up for the books his wife (Sun?) speaking English......and why does she always have that pained expression on her face....is she sitting on a pineapple that we can't see?

Adam and Eve....so someone laid them to rest....

Do we have any idea how big the island is yet? If we have it's not something I've picked up on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2005, 12:22 PM
I was going to start this thread Mink, but I couldn't remember the name of the episode!!

I was expecting Sun to speak English at some point - there was just a feeling about her. I knew she was supposed to go at 11.15, is that why she was in a different queue......? I think she will change and become the domineering partner in this relationship, she will soon emerge herself into the dynamics of the group.

I hope Jack & Kate don't become an item, it would be too predictable if they did.

I still like Locke's character and I think it is because he is kind of freaky & spooks everyone out that I do like him! Call me weird!

Oooh, whose camp to be in though - I would want to be in Jack's for the shelter and the water but would love to be in Sayid's.....well, purely for him really!! :woot:

And I am warming to Sawyer's character too, he is a bit cocky and sure of himself but I think he will turn out to be a good guy in the end!

The plane wreckage that is at Jack's camp is that part of the plane they were in or is it another wreckage?

And someone else mentioned about the black & white stones - any ideas? Huh

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2005, 01:49 PM
I quite like Sawer too Bella - he jumped in and helped when Michael was getting a thumping so he can't be all bad can he?

I had presumed that the wreckage in Jacks camp was part of their plane because of the coffin....but I could well be wrong about that.

As for the stones....I wondered about them...but I don't have a clue what they could mean!
02-09-2005, 02:07 PM
Minklemar Wrote:I had presumed that the wreckage in Jacks camp was part of their plane because of the coffin....but I could well be wrong about that.

I thought that too Mink, and like you I have assumed that the coffin was Jack dad's but it may not have been!

02-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Judging by the way that they were sifting throught the wreckage it must be from their plane - and remember that that's where Charlie's guitar was found!

I too am curious about the significance of the black and white stones - but I'll just have to wait!!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
02-09-2005, 04:39 PM
Rob Wrote:Judging by the way that they were sifting throught the wreckage it must be from their plane - and remember that that's where Charlie's guitar was found!

I too am curious about the significance of the black and white stones - but I'll just have to wait!!

Yes, but Charlie said that he wasn't allowed to take his guitar so how did it turn up and Jack seemingly wasn't allowed to put the coffin in either.....stranger and stranger.......... Huh

08-09-2005, 09:46 AM
I cant stand Sun's husband. His eyes are evil Huh I too think she will become the dominant of the pair, and start integrating into the group.

Its weird though now the survivors are split. How will the story work now as they arent mixing ?

I actually think something will happen to one of the groups - in the form of a wild animal maybe, and force them back together again.

Edited again - also, why was Sun in designer low cut beautiful clothes back 'home' but now on the island her husband forces her to do up her top button and not look at anyone ?

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
08-09-2005, 10:01 AM
Bonsai Wrote:Edited again - also, why was Sun in designer low cut beautiful clothes back 'home' but now on the island her husband forces her to do up her top button and not look at anyone ?

I think that's all part of her story.
Before they were married she was the powerful one(with powerful rich daddy) and he was the underdog (waiter with no money) but once they got married and he started working for her dad, he became the "man" and she became the dominated by her traditional husband, therefore making her dress and act in a subordinate way.
Which is probably why she was going to leave him, but couldn't in the end.

[Image: 429.gif]
08-09-2005, 10:07 AM
Andrea Wrote:I think that's all part of her story.
Before they were married she was the powerful one(with powerful rich daddy) and he was the underdog (waiter with no money) but once they got married and he started working for her dad, he became the "man" and she became the dominated by her traditional husband, therefore making her dress and act in a subordinate way.
Which is probably why she was going to leave him, but couldn't in the end.

But when her husband walked in that night with lots of blood on him, she still looked beautiful and wore something stunning and slinky. And the fact that their house looked like something from a Jackie Collins book too made me think he wasnt the traditional dominating husband.

But then she changed when she was boarding the plane Huh

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
08-09-2005, 03:00 PM
I think that Sun's father is Mafia and the hubby is now one of his "henchmen".....and I agree with the others who said about her being the "subserviant" wife......

Locke - hmmmmmm, hes got this edge of almost evilness about him that I dont quite trust him.......mind you saying that, he would be the one I would be sticking to....along with Sawyer - a big fat PWOARRRRRRRR!!!!!!! hes one sexy beast!!!!! :naughty:

And Bonnie, the guitar was stowed with the luggage and not as cabin luggage, so I am guessing its the rest of the baggage that had landed near the caves....dunno though Huh

I found the song at the end when the camps were split a wee bit cheesy Rolleyes

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Last week's episode Bella 24 3,167 03-09-2006 07:15 PM
Last Post: PJ
  Lost E4 episode 7th December 2005 Bella 20 2,517 15-12-2005 10:47 AM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Claire's Story - Spoiler - E4 Viewers only! Bella 6 1,501 15-10-2005 03:57 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Sayid's Story - Spoiler Bella 9 1,303 03-10-2005 09:35 AM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Spoiler - Episode 8 "Confidence Man" E4 Viewers Only Rob 19 2,237 29-09-2005 07:07 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Episode 7 The Moth - E4 viewers only - SPOILER! Bella 9 1,407 15-09-2005 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  I am struggling with the Titles - and episode numbers?? Flip 11 1,729 10-09-2005 04:43 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Episode 5 - White Rabbits (E4 viewers only) Bella 26 2,719 04-09-2005 08:50 PM
Last Post: ils
  Episode 4 - Walkabout (Lockes Story) C4 - 25th August! ils 36 3,357 30-08-2005 05:33 PM
Last Post: Islandman