Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Episode 7 The Moth - E4 viewers only - SPOILER!
08-09-2005, 12:08 PM

I really enjoyed this episode and am liking Charlie more & more!

BUT............Where did they get the bloomin' fireworks?!!! Surely they weren't on the plane? :shocking: Did I miss something there?

And who do you reckon hit poor Sayed over the head.............I bet it wasn't Sawyer! :excl:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Somebody said something like "Thank goodness for firework smugglers" - so the fireworks were on the plane.

It couldn't have been Sawyer that whacked Sayed because he launched his rocket - at least that's what it seems!!

I agree about Charlie - he is certainly becoming more interesting - and Sun seems to be standing up for herself a bit. Do you reckon something will happen between her and Michael?
08-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Rob Wrote:Somebody said something like "Thank goodness for firework smugglers" - so the fireworks were on the plane.

It couldn't have been Sawyer that whacked Sayed because he launched his rocket - at least that's what it seems!!

I agree about Charlie - he is certainly becoming more interesting - and Sun seems to be standing up for herself a bit. Do you reckon something will happen between her and Michael?

Mmmm, I am with you on Sun & Michael, I do think that they will become very close as Michael is the only who knows she speaks English and she is soon going to get very bored with just her husband to talk to. And especially when he just orders her around, she will go to Michael for solace.........I like Michael too and looking forward to hearing his story.

Firework smugglers!! :shocking: How on earth did they get them past customs though, I mean it's not as if you could discretly hid them is it? Huh

08-09-2005, 06:19 PM
Bella Wrote:Firework smugglers!! :shocking: How on earth did they get them past customs though, I mean it's not as if you could discretly hid them is it? Huh

It's television remember - anything is possibleBig Grin

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
12-09-2005, 10:40 AM
I missed this episode on Wednesday, but remembered to watch it last night....

I liked the way that Michael took over and got everyone organised with digging the tunnel - it was nice to see that Walt was impressed with his Dad too!

Charlies story was interesting...he didn't want the fame in the first place and did it for his brother...then got caught up in it all while his brother went on to settle down. It was nice to see him appreciated by the others too.

I really like Hurley - he's a funny one.....I hope we see his story soon.

I really don't like Kate's character - I'd much rather see more of the other women than Kate......the pregant one wasn't in it at all last night...and Shannon was barely in it.
It was nice to see Sun not do what Jin told her for once with regard to the suntop.

So.....who walloped Sayid? Most of the others were at the caves....except Sayer and he was letting off the firework. I suppose it could have been Locke as he seems to get here, there and everywhere, and he seems to have a respect for the island....so maybe he doesn't want them to be found......?
Find all posts by this user
12-09-2005, 11:48 AM
I am with you Mink, I don't like Kate's character either. We haven't found out why she is on the run yet, have we......or have I missed that bit? I am hoping that as the weeks go on we see less of her and more of the other women!

Good theory about Locke whacking Sayid though, never came him a thought but he was missing from the camp................. :unsure:

13-09-2005, 11:25 AM
Bella Wrote:I am with you Mink, I don't like Kate's character either. We haven't found out why she is on the run yet, have we......or have I missed that bit? I am hoping that as the weeks go on we see less of her and more of the other women!

Good theory about Locke whacking Sayid though, never came him a thought but he was missing from the camp................. :unsure:

She was shown with the Marshall guy who said she was dangerous, but I don't think we've been shown what she did to get arrested yet.....so if you have missed a bit Bella then I've missed it too! :-)
I read somewhere the the actress who plays Kate is dating the actor who plays Charlie.......

The stories I'm most looking forward to seeing are Sayid, Sawyer, Harley and the pregnant girl..
Find all posts by this user
15-09-2005, 08:42 AM
Last night was good. Mr.B has lost (get it :laugh: ) interest in this show now, but i love it. It is a tad slow, but that doesnt bother me.

Last nights episode was fab. I was so proud of Charlie throwing the drugs on the fire .... and didnt his brother scrub up well ... lovely eyes Blush

Sawyer is indeed very yummy, with the best dimples i have seen in many years,

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
15-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Add me to the "don't like Kate" list please! Mind I don't like Jack either ... couldn't they have some sort of pagan wedding ceremony and go and live on the other side of the island!!

Why is kate so bluddy intense all the time! When she raced to the caves to save Jack and barged in front of everyone ... grrr!

Reminds me of the story where the air hostess hears the pilot over the intercom (he thinks he's just talking to his buddy in the cockpit) and the pilot says, when we land I'm gonna have a shower, a whiskey and s**g that air hostess. The airhostess runs up the isle to tell him he's on loud speaker and in her haste trips over, old lady from her chair says, "Slow down love, no need to hurry, he's having a shower and a whiskey first!!"

Well back on topic!! That's what Kate looked like she was in a hurry for!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Last week's episode Bella 24 3,400 03-09-2006 07:15 PM
Last Post: PJ
  Lost E4 episode 7th December 2005 Bella 20 2,687 15-12-2005 10:47 AM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Claire's Story - Spoiler - E4 Viewers only! Bella 6 1,583 15-10-2005 03:57 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Sayid's Story - Spoiler Bella 9 1,411 03-10-2005 09:35 AM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Spoiler - Episode 8 "Confidence Man" E4 Viewers Only Rob 19 2,391 29-09-2005 07:07 PM
Last Post: Critique
  I am struggling with the Titles - and episode numbers?? Flip 11 1,860 10-09-2005 04:43 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Episode 6 - House of the Rising Sun (SPOILER - E4 Ep) Minklemar 10 1,857 08-09-2005 03:00 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Episode 5 - White Rabbits (E4 viewers only) Bella 26 2,883 04-09-2005 08:50 PM
Last Post: ils
  Episode 4 - Walkabout (Lockes Story) C4 - 25th August! ils 36 3,511 30-08-2005 05:33 PM
Last Post: Islandman