Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Er
19-01-2007, 02:42 AM
Er

What happened to the seasonal ER thread...I was waiting for someone else to start but it never happened...

Gosh I do hope they don't get rid of Luka! :shocking:

Can anyone remind me who the bloke is that helped Sam out after she shot her ex husband. Is it an FBI type, lawyer, her father what? I am flumoxed as my brain wont let me remember where he came into the story before.Huh

They can't have another baby death on the show can they? Carters GF lost her baby, still born, and went a bit crazy after that and now Abby is having a huge amount of complications...come on writers lets have a bit of happiness! :bored:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2007, 08:23 AM
Er
Coastie, the guy who helped Sam was a patient and he asked Sam & her child (eekkk forgotten his name) to come and live with him......with no strings.

I can't believe that a baby who was 2 months premature would be allowed out of hospital after 2 weeks. I am glad that he survived and that Luka & Abby will become parents but it was a bit unbelievable.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
19-01-2007, 11:30 AM
Er
I missed last week's completely, so the last thing I saw was the baby in intensive care and Sam shooting her husband whilst Alex slept.

I'm liking the new doctor, but cringed at the obviousness (?) of the attraction between him and Neela. Morris is my current favourite.
Find all posts by this user
19-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Er
Patsy Wrote:Morris is my current favourite.

He is a fantastic cringy character isn't he? I still wished they hadn't killed of Romano and I still miss Elizabeth.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
19-01-2007, 11:45 AM
Er
This new surgeon could be the new Romano, maybe? He was a great character. I didn't like Elizabeth much. I want the old, feisty Abbey back and if anything happens to this baby when she goes back to work, I'm not watching any more!!!!
Find all posts by this user
22-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Er
I was amazed at how big the baby had grown already! :shocking:

The new smooth talking doctor already has a wife? or is it a girlfriend who he has had a kid by? Intriguing...I guess the writers really want Neela to suffer thei season...1st with the new Romano clone (who isn't nearly as good as the original...in fact he is over doing the role IMHO) and the 2nd when she finds out her lover boy, after she works through her issues with soldier boy, is in fact attached already!

Morris is excellent isn't he...brings the right amount of desperateness to the events table! :laugh:

Alex (Sam's son) admitted he had seen his mum shoot his dad...well if he doesn't end up a messed up kid I don't know what's going on!

I miss Elizabeth to Bella...she was excellent...I loved it back in the day when her and Dr. Green got together...ah happy days.

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]