Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eurovision....who will be watching???!!!
18-05-2005, 02:28 PM

well who will be watching the euro trash esque cheese fest???!!! :laugh:

I for one will be there on sat curled up with a bottle of vino and hoping to see Ireland get more points then we did last year! (which was three btw)

i know its sad but i love eurovision - great memories of watching it as a kid (when ireland won every year!)

i know its cheesy but i love it!!

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Me and a few mates usually have a Eurovision party....unfortunately we are all out at 'Sing Along a Sound of Music' on Eurovision night this year......I'm going as a nun since I can't be fished to sort anything else out! :bag:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
18-05-2005, 02:39 PM
When is it on?????

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
18-05-2005, 02:53 PM
I will definitely be watching, even though we have no chance of winning due to the buddy voting system.........

I have very fond memories of a certain Cat visiting me during Eurovision 12 years ago!!!!when my eldest was a tiny babe
Find all posts by this user
18-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Fee For All Wrote:When is it on?????

Its on saturday night Fee, as we did so bad last year we have to get through a preliminary qualifying round on thursday night!

so hopefully we will get through on Thurs or i'll have no one to cheer for! :sad:

check out the guys singing our entry tho! :unsure:

http://www.rte.ie/tv/star/

the solng is quite europop tho!

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>
18-05-2005, 05:19 PM
I'll be watching too. Unfortunately I've got my 2 nieces staying the night (5 and 3) and I'm not sure they'll appreciate the finer points of the marking system we operate in my house, or be able to complete the paperwork required when deciding the winner.

Their parents are going to a wedding. I ask you! Fancy getting married on cup final day and eurovision night. Some people have no idea about priorities.
18-05-2005, 05:22 PM
maxine Wrote:I'll be watching too. Unfortunately I've got my 2 nieces staying the night (5 and 3) and I'm not sure they'll appreciate the finer points of the marking system we operate in my house, or be able to complete the paperwork required when deciding the winner.

Their parents are going to a wedding. I ask you! Fancy getting married on cup final day and eurovision night. Some people have no idea about priorities.

it's all so so sad in your household isn't it! I blame your husband, you never used to be like this about Eurovision when you were a Th.......

btw - them nieces will have nightmares about this for years and years to come!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
18-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Dolores Wrote:it's all so so sad in your household isn't it! I blame your husband, you never used to be like this about Eurovision when you were a Th.......

btw - them nieces will have nightmares about this for years and years to come!

We've been told not to let them watch Dr Who but no mention has been made of eurovision!
18-05-2005, 05:27 PM
maxine Wrote:We've been told not to let them watch Dr Who but no mention has been made of eurovision!

actually better to shade them from the mediocrity that is Dr Who rather than the terminally funny hillariiousness that is Eurovision!

..... mind you they are 3 and 5 maybe you could put them to bed at 6ish ... or can they tell the time? if so change all the clocks!!!! They don't call me Aunty of the Year for nothing!!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
18-05-2005, 05:30 PM
Dolores Wrote:They don't call me Aunty of the Year

No. They don't.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Eurovision Smeg Contest survivorfan 26 5,400 02-06-2008 05:17 PM
Last Post: Rob
  BB8 - will you be watching ? Bonsai 15 3,258 30-05-2007 08:29 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Eurovision song contest?? La Freak 33 5,979 28-03-2007 03:35 PM
Last Post: Flyo