Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eviction Interviews this year....
04-12-2005, 12:42 AM

Anyone else think the eviction interviews this year are a bit rushed???
[/FONT]
A couple of them have been awful, the David Dickinson one in particular, where he wasnt listening to a word that was said, appeared to think he had half an hour to do his interview in, couldnt see the TV monitor for his best bits or ****Gate and was cut off mid rambling sentence because theyd run out of time !
I thought : Jilly Goodens was a great interview, as was Bobby Balls. Antony Costa came across as more relaxed than in camp because he knew Ant n Dec; Tommy Cannons interview was stilted and short....

[FONT=Century Gothic]Maybe its me, just wanting to hear a bit more from the celebs when theyve left camp, but I really dont think four minutes is enough.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2005, 11:37 AM
They do seem short don't they? I'm sure that last year they gave them teice as much time. Maybe it's just that so much is happening in camp that they haven't got time for a long interview:whistling

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
04-12-2005, 11:49 AM
I mentioned this Mr M the other day but as he is not that interested in reality shows our conversation was even shorter than their interviews.
Find all posts by this user
05-12-2005, 02:30 PM
I dont know if they had this in previous years, but the contestants do get to 'chat' from their hotel rooms at the beginning of each show, talking about their time in the camp.

Maybe that makes up for their rushed eviction interviews ?

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
05-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Yes..the interviews from the hotel room when they are all dollied up again are quite good.
I would also like to see more footage of them being re-united with their loved ones..as I like to get a goof at the family etc.

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
05-12-2005, 02:37 PM
Aondeag Wrote:I would also like to see more footage of them being re-united with their loved ones..as I like to get a goof at the family etc.

I seem to recall last year that they did a show on what happened once they left the camp. I can remember seeing Joe Pasquale (or however you spell his name) heading off to the after show party with his family .... and moaning throughout. And also Janet Street Porter in the cab going to the hotel with her manager.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
05-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Oh right...that is something.
I'd like to see them linger on the bridge for a few minutes more, with their other halves etc...even for another 30 seconds or so.
It just cuts off very quickly.
I wish they would shake hands with the minions too...on the way out.
Not many of them do.
Jimmy did last night.and cannon or ball......but that's about it, Dickie wot's his name could'nt get across the bridge fast enough to the waiting 'accolades'...

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
05-12-2005, 04:58 PM
Bonsai Wrote:I seem to recall last year that they did a show on what happened once they left the camp. I can remember seeing Joe Pasquale (or however you spell his name) heading off to the after show party with his family .... and moaning throughout. And also Janet Street Porter in the cab going to the hotel with her manager.

They are doing it again this year Bonsai. Remember last year when Janet St Porter didnt know the hidden camera was in car and she badmouthed everybody all the way back to the hotel, saying "WorrahFacckkkinWasteAToiiiiime"...... ? And Nancy Sorrell got straight on the mobile phone to her agent, who promptly put her on hold? :w00t: :w00t:

I think its on again on Wednesday, but check the TV listings to be sure. The hidden camera in the car REALLY showed some of the celebs up, as their masks well and truly slipped. It showed Joe Pasquale to be not particularly nice and also the fact that he was staying at a different hotel to his wife...

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
05-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Pandora Wrote:I think its on again on Wednesday, but check the TV listings to be sure.

Just checked - yup it's on at 9 on Wednesday

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Next Year.... Coastie 9 5,215 08-10-2011 10:00 AM
Last Post: wowpop
  General Discussion on this year's show.... Dolores 14 4,512 05-12-2005 05:02 PM
Last Post: Pandora