Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exams
27-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Exams

Yep, it's that time of the year again. Has anyone got exams coming up? I'm sure some of our students on the board must do.

I had my exam at college tonight. It was ok. Not too bad. Although I have been pacing up and down like a wild caged animal all day. :laugh: I will get the results end of May and will let you know how I got on.

How about anyone else?

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2005, 08:12 PM
Exams
Well I haven't (I don't do exams :laugh: ) but my youngest son has his SATs next week and my eldest son sits his GCSE's this summer!

Also Miss ils has her exam in the middle of May (although I won't see her before then).....

Tiggs - I am sure you will be fine but the waiting and not knowing is always the worse thing! :hug:
27-04-2005, 08:38 PM
Exams
I have tiger767, one on the 11th then the biggy and final on 14th June.

I have a bit of homework to do...but I think i should be OK if I do the said homework.

:blink:
27-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Exams
ooh good luck Cat. Everything crossed for you, and make sure you let us know how you get on.

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
27-04-2005, 08:49 PM
Exams
I should have an exam on the 28th May, but I withdrew from the course two weeks ago as too much stuff going on to concentrate. It's a shame really, especially as I paid the £30 exam entry fee, I got my exam timetable through the post this week, made me wish I'd stuck with it. Maybe next year!
Good luck to everyone else who is revising. I hated revising for exams.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
28-04-2005, 07:20 AM
Exams
my 11 year old has his SATs soon. To be honest they are really getting on my nerves and I for one will be glad when they are over and my mother can finally talk about something else! My son takes no interest whatsoever and isn't at all concerned and to be frank i wish he was a bit more concerned, but not too much .... I don't want him nuerotic but I would like him to care a bit.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
28-04-2005, 12:35 PM
Exams
ahhh yes its that time of year when students are usually holed up in the library or comp lab which is where i am right now! but saying that it doesnt look like im doing much revision! this year has been pretty chilled out since i handed in the biggie dissertation way back on the 1st april. so i just have one report to hand in tommorow, which im finished but just need to iron out some stuff. and one exam on the 17th of may and then im FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! free forever!!!!! no more boring lectures, no more stress head about exams. but that also means no more partying and sleeping until 3pm. and also going out into the scary world of stinky work!

want to know something scary? i have been a member of this board since before i started uni. and now im finished and graduating in july.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
28-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Exams
Mine start a week on Monday :cry:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
01-05-2005, 03:15 PM
Exams
how many this year? and do i get to gloat again this year about being finished uni waaay earlier than you do this year pajamas?

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
02-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Exams
I have 4 written ones and 2 practicals next week Sad

But at least, this year they are all over in a week.
However, I still have to go to uni until June 24th!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Exams 2006 Cat 47 4,240 09-06-2006 09:19 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  The Cat Passed Her Exams Thread Fee For All 28 2,036 17-05-2005 09:11 PM
Last Post: Bob