Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extension Building...
10-06-2006, 06:36 AM
Extension Building...

For those of you that may be interested....and there's probably not that many of you, but my builder's arrived to sart my gracious extension yesterday:yahoo:

So they arrived to 'mark out the site' with bits of string and cans of spray paint and I was told to expect to have to be careful not to trip on the string when I got home from work.

However, when I got home from work this is what I found:
[Image: extension003.jpg]

[Image: extension002.jpg]

[Image: extension001.jpg]

I am so excited now I can 'see' things happening...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2006, 07:19 AM
Extension Building...
I'm excited for you Buzz ... not as excited as i would be had you shown us a shot of builder's bum, but excited all the same.

I know of a couple of people who've had extensions (max being one of them) and they've turned out fabulous despite the digging up, dust and mess in the initial stages.

keep us informed as an ex-builder's secretary I am expressing an interest in your extension!

excellent progress photos too! :good:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Extension Building...
I'm very excited for you too, Buzzooki. I'm also looking forward to seeing your declining mood reflected in your, what I'm sure will be, very amusing posts over the coming months. :applause:
10-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Extension Building...
Thanks for sharing my excitment ladies. I fully expect to be banging my head off the wall before it's all over. But I was still smiling when this beauty turned up at 9am this morning:
[Image: extension004.jpg]
I am fully expecting to get up in the morning and find a family of refugees have moved in! or the neighbours have filled it....
10-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Extension Building...
I think you are going to have to stand guard over that beauty Buzz! I'm betting it will be filled by Sunday!

I've never seen such a big skip :blink: most impressive! :cool1:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
10-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Extension Building...
Gosh Buzz. You'll be the envy of the street with one that size. I've never seen the like! My advice to you is keep the faith.
10-06-2006, 07:01 PM
Extension Building...
Yeah Buzz, how blummin exciting. Every day you will get home and find progress has been made.

You will have to keep us updated with piccies.

Mucho happy for you :w00t:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
10-06-2006, 10:05 PM
Extension Building...
Wow, I've never seen builders with one that big!

Good luck to you with the extension, I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

My friend is having her kitchen extended at the moment and the builders seem to be coming in later and later in the morning.
She's soon getting them whipped into shape though!

[Image: 429.gif]
12-06-2006, 06:56 AM
Extension Building...
Buzz Wrote:Thanks for sharing my excitment ladies. I fully expect to be banging my head off the wall before it's all over. But I was still smiling when this beauty turned up at 9am this morning:
[Image: extension004.jpg]
I am fully expecting to get up in the morning and find a family of refugees have moved in! or the neighbours have filled it....

MY that skip looks like a giant bed! Huh I am excited for you Buzz don't forget to show us the finished product.

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
12-06-2006, 11:29 AM
Extension Building...
Time for the gratuatous

Hope your erection goes up smoothly.