Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1
22-10-2007, 05:00 AM
F1

Ugh.

I'm marginally less distressed than I would have been had Alonso won or if Alonso had been classified second over Hamilton. (Same points, but better race results is how it works there). I just wish Raikkonen could summon up something involving an emotion.

Second in your first season in F1 is no mean feat.

But, still, Ugh.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2007, 05:15 PM
F1
I hear what you are saying about Raikkonen, Seabreeze. I know he won Grand Prixs and has done well during the season (he wouldn't be World Champion if he hadn't, before anyone says anything) but he doesn't really have that World Champion personality does he?

Not keen on Alonso but he has that arrogance about him. Lewis Hamilton will be World Champion one day, there is no doubt and I'll be back watching him this year.

This year has been the best year in a long time but the final race didn't quite bring the excitement that it had anticipated.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-10-2007, 05:52 PM
F1
Glad Raikkonen over Alonso...obviously wuld have prefered Hamilton tto win but I feel things have 'conspired' against him winning the title for sometime and I wouldn't put it past Alonso to use under hand tactics to scupper the youngsters chances...

I know...I know it was probably just the way the cookies crumble and there was no underhandedness involved but I am a conspiracy theorist and I reckon Hamilton was knobbled! :evilmad:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
23-10-2007, 08:56 AM
F1
Have to say I did giggle over the new driver in his first race crashing into his mechanic and running over the foot of one of them! I know I shouldn't have but seeing the poor guy hopping away did make me laugh! Hope he is ok and I wonder if the driver will be back next year??!!!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
23-10-2007, 12:52 PM
F1
I'm waiting to see that clip again on 'A Question of Sport' what happened next round...:laugh:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]