Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAO Bonsai
13-10-2005, 01:23 PM
FAO Bonsai

I imagine that it might be just me and you that are interested in this subject Bons, so I addressed the thread for your attention. Smile

Do you by any chance know why Derek is leaving Most Haunted? Does it have anything to do with the Kreed Kafer affair? :unsure:

Did you miss him Tuesday night?

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2005, 01:31 PM
FAO Bonsai
Heheheheheh my fellow Acorah fan :laugh:

I dont know exactly 'why' Derek is leaving, but i think he and Yvette had a falling out - and you can see on the show that she isnt as close to him as she once was. I think they both decided that they needed a break from one another.

So Derek is having his own show on Living TV - where he investigates streets i think rather than houses.

And another phychic is joining MH. Unfortunately it isnt David Wells - who i adore. I just want to cuddle him. Its Gordon Smith, who is one of the most respected Mediums in the country.

I dont know what the show will be like without Derek. Yes i did miss him on Tuesday, but i love David Wells too, so it was nice to see him do a whole show. I wonder if David will still do guest appearances when Gordon Smith starts ?

BTW Derek will be doing the next Most haunted Live show at Halloween, and then thats it for him.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply