Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faith
14-11-2006, 06:21 PM
Faith

Faith looks like she could be Courtney Loves mom. They look very much alike except Faith looking older.
What a set of boobies on her...are those real??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Faith
thats some pair of bazuuuukas she has on here isnt it!!! I think they are real, she has always been known for them!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
14-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Faith
funny you should say that X-ray, cos I was thinking exactly the same.

Faith is a horrible creature, imo. Great big tits which she keeps looking at (what's that all about I don't get it!!!) and a skinny white body and something very strange going on around her lips (upper set!).

Apparently she was outraged when David Gest said she could breastfed the whole camp with her tits!!! I thought it was a bit vulgar but what the heck ... it's only Faith!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-11-2006, 11:22 PM
Faith
Dolores Wrote:funny you should say that X-ray, cos I was thinking exactly the same.

Faith is a horrible creature, imo. Great big tits which she keeps looking at (what's that all about I don't get it!!!) and a skinny white body and something very strange going on around her lips (upper set!).

Apparently she was outraged when David Gest said she could breastfed the whole camp with her tits!!! I thought it was a bit vulgar but what the heck ... it's only Faith!

I'm sure she's had collagen fillers injected into those "smokers" lines that older women get. It looks most peculiar (as did mine when I had it done) Blush
14-11-2006, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2006 11:44 PM by PJ.)
Faith
Yes, her tits just look so out of place on her body.
And her screaming and crying tonight as she swung over what looked like a 5ft drop was extremely irritating.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
16-11-2006, 10:06 AM
Faith
I dont mind her actually, she doesnt come across as nasty or anything. Those breasts are awful though, hanging almost to her waist, they must be uncomfortable surely.
16-11-2006, 10:16 AM
Faith
I don't mind her either - seems like a decent sort. I'd say she'd be a good mate and a bit of craic when you get past the 'luvvy dahling' bit..

bam bam
16-11-2006, 11:24 AM
Faith
She seems ok to me - and although she genuinely did seem scared of heights, the challenge she did with Jason she did admirably.

I think she is OK.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me