Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FartGate
04-12-2005, 12:25 AM
FartGate

Whats the big deal about Carol farting while sat on a log around the camp fire?
Sheree made SUCH a bloody song and dance about it, it was almost as if she was trying to get the rest of the camp to say and think terrible things about Carol (SUUUUURELLLLLY NOT!!!).
[/FONT]
Carol farted. Sid made a comment, smiling about the chilli's packing a punch. Jimmy & Bobby who were chatting didnt hear. Sid walked off.

Sheree and Bobby took the tins down to the river to wash them and in the darkness, Sheree took on a self righteous tone saying, "Bobby didnt you HEAR Carol fart? Oh my god it was so loud, REAALLLY loud, it was awful, I cant believe you didnt hear it... Id never fart in front of anyone, not even Harry nor nuffin..."
Bobby just looked bemused and didnt really answer, so Sheree, obviously disappointed that no-one was making it the Hollywood epic that she wanted it to be, once again - with Carol absent from camp said, "Oh myyyyy gottttt, oh I swear to gottttt it was so loud. Sid heard it, dint you Sid?" (no real reply from Sid), so Sheree turns to Jimmy, "Carol farted", no real response from Jimmy so Sheree turns to Bobby saying, "I cant believe she did it, she just lifted the cheek of her **** and farrrrrrrteddddddd!!!!!"

Bobby Ball looked straight at her, ignored the self righteous almost gleeful ****estirring and just said, "I like Carol, great girl.....lovely girl, our Carol" Sid and Jimmy heartily agreed immediately while Sheree said in a rather miffed, unconvincing mumble, "oh yehhh, shes great...."

So what if Carol farted? The amount of beans they are consuming, im not surprised.
But how snidey of Sheree to make such a song and dance about it.

As Mr P said though, if all else fails or you feel threatened, try character assassination.... :wink2:

[FONT=Century Gothic]I suppose it couldve been worse, she COULD have been scared of farts as well as everything bloody else....

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2005, 01:09 AM
FartGate
Pandora Wrote:Whats the big deal about Carol farting while sat on a log around the camp fire?

Didn't Sheree go on and on about it. I think she may have lost a lot of votes there - like Charlie Brockett did when he slagged off Jenny Bond behind her back. She was making a big saga out of the fart because she knows what a threat Carol is in winning the competition. Did you see her face when Carol came back from doing the noah's ark trial saying she got all five stars. It was like Sheree was expecting her to get all five stars, not bat an eyelid about it and gain more votes from the public. Im sure Bobby saw through Sheree and thats why he said in his interview that he expects either Carol or Jimmy to win.
Find all posts by this user
04-12-2005, 08:27 AM
FartGate
.....yeah but she still has gorgeous eyes and a lovely smile........Sheree that is....

but she was very very naughty where Carol and her trumping (haven't used that word for yonks so i figure now's a good a time as any...) exploits were concerned. Wasn't that a deft (if a little too obvious) change of subject when Carol suddenly walked up to Sheree and "the Bobster" from out of nowhere while Sheree was "telling all to Mr Ball".
I bet Ms. T knew exactly what was going down(ing street).

Sheree has possibly blown (forgive the unintended pun) her chances of being kwowned kween-of-the-jungle due to that blot on what has otherwise been a sound two weeks for her.

I have a sneaky little feeling that the aura of Osmond will push Ms. Fart-cher all the way to the wire.

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
Find all posts by this user
04-12-2005, 08:49 AM
FartGate
Carol was my fave before the fart...now she is a mini hero...!

What a pooter! Class act luvvie...I would have been proud of that one :wink2:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
04-12-2005, 09:57 AM
FartGate
I did like Sherree up until this incident. I thought she was really nasty and snidey about it. I now hope she is the next one out!

Sid, Jimmy & Carol for the final 3!
04-12-2005, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2005 10:08 AM by maxine.)
FartGate
I didn't think Sheree was nasty at all. She was only discussing it and not in a horrible way. She was just shocked that's all. I mean most people who fart would at least laugh or act embarrassed not just completely ignore it, wouldn't they? I think that's what Sheree found hard to grasp. She was probably showing an immature attitude to farting but to be honest I would've been in fits of giggles too and would've mentioned it later. It was hardly a bitch fest. And I really don't believe she's that conniving that she would be trying to turn people against Carol! I think the people who've been affronted by her reaction are over reacting - yes that's you lot above!:ninja:
04-12-2005, 10:32 AM
FartGate
maxine Wrote:I didn't think Sheree was nasty at all. She was only discussing it and not in a horrible way. She was just shocked that's all. I mean most people who fart would at least laugh or act embarrassed not just completely ignore it, wouldn't they?

I can't beleive you've said that after living with your father all these years! Last night prime example (before fartgate!) he got up from his chair and farted loudly while we were all sat round and said nothing, not a word or a flicker passed his lips!!! i sniggered to myself I have to confess!

i only saw a little clip of this and this would have had me in peals of laughter if I'd been sat around the camp! Carol should have acknowledged it in some way, especially as they were all eating .... what is it with that woman and letting it all hang out! Still want her to win ... surely she is miles and miles ahead in the voting stakes she is a bloody marvel!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
04-12-2005, 10:36 AM
FartGate
Dolores Wrote:I can't beleive you've said that after living with your father all these years! Last night prime example (before fartgate!) he got up from his chair and farted loudly while we were all sat round and said nothing, not a word or a flicker passed his lips!!! i sniggered to myself I have to confess!

I did say most people. And can you stop dissing my father please?

I'd be annoyed if anyone sat at my dinner table and farted. It's pretty bad mannered to fart when everyone's eating.
04-12-2005, 10:37 AM
FartGate
maxine Wrote:I think the people who've been affronted by her reaction are over reacting - yes that's you lot above!:ninja:

I never liked Sheree...the farting fiasco has hardly made me like her any less...in fact I don't think that's possible...I simply commented on that fact that any woman who can fart with such gusto and show now shame in what I deem to be a perfectly acceptable environment for a good fart, is cool by me!

So poot poot to you!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
04-12-2005, 10:39 AM
FartGate
maxine Wrote:I did say most people. And can you stop dissing my father please?

I'd be annoyed if anyone sat at my dinner table and farted. It's pretty bad mannered to fart when everyone's eating.

do you remember the time when we had someone or other round for tea years ago when we were about 13 and 15 and dad went upstairs to the toilet (didn't shut the door, cos he never does!!!! :ranting: ) and farted at the top of his voice so we all heard downstairs!! it was mortifying (not sure who was at tea at the time!!)

enough about farting though ... did you see Love Story was on the other week! Blush :ninja:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...