Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fastastic Double Cross !!!! Roll on Friday
12-07-2005, 05:14 PM

What a turn up ...... I tuned in live to BBLB to see the nominations announced, surprised that it turned out the three people who nominated were actually up for evicition - Anthony, Craig and Kemal..... BUT.....all not as it seems... as in reality and unknown to the housemates..... its the rest of them who are up...and Anthony Craig and Kemal are safe !!!!! The two housemates with the most votes by Friday evening will be announced to the Housemates live by Davina, and Anthony, Craig and Kemal get to decide there and then LIVE... who goes !!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! Fantastic if all them are still totally in the dark about this by Friday... However, given that Big Brother said it was going to lie to them twice this week, surely to God one of them will start to wonder if all is as it seems by Friday.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2005, 05:27 PM
ohhhhh slightly misunderstood.... it wont be just Craig, Anthony and Kemal who get to vote for who goes..... ALL the others are up for nomination but when the two with the top votes are announced on Friday... ALL the rest of them have to vote live which of the two goes.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
12-07-2005, 07:49 PM
Heh pretty cool! Smile

It was so funny to see Orlaith, Makowsi and Vanessa hugging and smiling and thinking they were soooo clever. Little do they know!!!
Find all posts by this user
12-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Fantastic BB, absolutely fantastic.

Forget about my interest waning, I'm back in:w00t:

Oh yeh Preston, Vanessa, Makosi and Orlaih looked so pleased with themselves, hugging and kissing each other saying "I knew it, I knew it" HA HA HA,

I can't wait to see their faces when the truth comes out.

I wonder if BB will keep it from them until Friday, but somehow I can't see this happening. What about packing of cases, etc.
Or are they going to be really nasty and just tell them half an hour before they are due to go:laugh:

[Image: 429.gif]
13-07-2005, 10:50 AM
Preston Wrote:Heh pretty cool! Smile

It was so funny to see Orlaith, Makowsi and Vanessa hugging and smiling and thinking they were soooo clever. Little do they know!!!

I can't wait to see the smiles wiped of their faces - didn't they look smug?

I've just send on another thread that I don't like the idea of the housemates deciding who will go out of the 2 with the most votes.
I'd have prefered it if the one with the most vostes went, then the housemates decided out of the next two with the least votes.
I don't see the point in voting if the housemate have the final decision.
Find all posts by this user
13-07-2005, 04:23 PM
i quite agree there minks because if thats the case then those that are constantly nominated will surely get the boot from the housemates. and that cow makosi and her stupid bint follower vanessa will stay if they are up against poor old eugene because the house are blinded by makosi's lying and vanessa does nothing so doesnt really irritate anyone. please let makosi leave.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
13-07-2005, 10:06 PM
Did you hear Science?
he always gets it spot on. He said "I think this is BB's second lie and you lot are not up for nomination"
No one listened to him though :w00t:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
13-07-2005, 10:14 PM
Bob Wrote:Did you hear Science?
he always gets it spot on. He said "I think this is BB's second lie and you lot are not up for nomination"

I noticed to Bob - and then Miss Makosi and Chubbsy went into the bedroom and twittered about who was going and then, imagined what would have happened if they had actually voted - silly silly silly girls.

My respect for Miss Makosi is waining like white water rapids at the mo!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

13-07-2005, 10:52 PM
Flip Wrote:I noticed to Bob - and then Miss Makosi and Chubbsy went into the bedroom and twittered about who was going and then, imagined what would have happened if they had actually voted - silly silly silly girls.

My respect for Miss Makosi is waining like white water rapids at the mo!
Mine too. In fact its gone gurgling down the plug hole !!! She and the heffalump that is Vanessa are SOOOO smug and pleased with themselves arent they?

Oh to see their faces on Friday. 50p says that when Big Brothers lie is announced, Makosi - oh wise one of big brother - will announce that she knew all along.........:angry:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
14-07-2005, 04:34 AM
Bob Wrote:Did you hear Science?

I told you Science would rumble it!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Double Eviction Next? More Eviction Tricks? Pandora 11 2,277 19-07-2005 03:19 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Housemates' Reaction To The Eviction Lie This Friday..... Pandora 18 2,422 16-07-2005 04:20 PM
Last Post: Bob