Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat Toes
05-06-2005, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2005 06:33 PM by Mars.)
Fat Toes

I was having this debate with friends the other day and it got me slightly worried.

If, on your foot, your big toe isn't actually your big toe (and your toe next to it is actually bigger) then what does your big toe become?

As the only other distinguishing feature of your big toe is that it is fatter than the rest, should we actually re-name our big toes 'fat toes' if we have a different big toe?

Or am i just talking a load of old codswallop and losing my marbles? :w00t:

(P.S I do have a Fat Toe!)

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2005, 06:30 PM
Fat Toes
Maybe, maybe not. I have noticed that if I hold my toes as straight as possible the second one is a teensy bit longer - so have resolved to keep them scrunched up as I thought that only happened to freaky people :ninja:

I will therefore still be claiming to have a big toe no matter what the outcome of this debate Big Grin

Gel x
Find all posts by this user
05-06-2005, 07:13 PM
Fat Toes
I am happy to announce that my big toes are definately the widest and longest of my toes. I am so relieved that I am not going to have the naming problems Mars has. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
05-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Fat Toes
Mine are (err were) all placed in order of size Smile

You could, if your big toe isnt your biggest toe, have a tall toe, and a big toe.

Just a thought

M

Intergalactic Space Cat

[Image: wildchild.jpg]
Home of Jimi, the Wild Child.
06-06-2005, 05:53 AM
Fat Toes
The toes next to my big toes are the same lenth but my big toes are the fat toes of the feet!

I don't beleive I have just reponded to a thread about toes! :bag:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
06-06-2005, 06:36 AM
Fat Toes
My Big Toe is the largest and widest too!

I think if your big toe is still wider than the rest even if the one next to it is longer, it is still your big toe, the other one can be the 'longest toe' then there would be no confusion.

Mind you if you like confusing others then that is another ball game all together! :devil:
06-06-2005, 09:28 AM
Fat Toes
Big? Fat? Long?

It doesn't really matter.
It all depends on what you do with them:ninja:

[Image: 429.gif]
06-06-2005, 11:39 PM
Fat Toes
I can help you with this one Mars Smile

It's very simple, all toes have a name! The first toe (usually the 'big' toe) is the piggy that went to market, so he's ''Piggy Market'' the next one, he who stayed home is obviously "Piggy Home'' number three is "Piggy Roast Beef'' who is followed by ''Piggy None", bringing up the rear is of course "Piggy Wee-Wee" Smile

Simple. Problem solved :thumbsup:

I thought everyone knew this!!
07-06-2005, 05:20 AM
Fat Toes
Voice of reason Wrote:I can help you with this one Mars Smile

It's very simple, all toes have a name! The first toe (usually the 'big' toe) is the piggy that went to market, so he's ''Piggy Market'' the next one, he who stayed home is obviously "Piggy Home'' number three is "Piggy Roast Beef'' who is followed by ''Piggy None", bringing up the rear is of course "Piggy Wee-Wee" Smile

Simple. Problem solved :thumbsup:

I thought everyone knew this!!

I can expand on this. Piggy Market is usually the dominant piggy, in your case we I beleive we are finding a case of submissive Piggy Market to a more dominant than usual Piggy Home. Piggy Home is clearly the dominant piggy here. Though unusual,the balance is still there and the Piggy Pack can function as normal. Problems arise when Piggy Roast Beef, None or Wee'wee become the most dominant - the balance of the group would be very unstable.

It may also vary from foot to foot i.e my left foot is Piggy Home led where as my right foot is Piggy Market.
07-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Fat Toes
Indeed, as my esteemed colleague Cat has pointed out some people are indeed 'Piggy Home' led, which as she also states, is not necessarily a problem. It has however been reported that in some 'fashionable' sets of society, females have been led into having 'Piggy Wee-Wee' removed so as to be able to wear certain 'desirable' items of footwear. Now, in a 'Piggy Market' dominant foot this is just about acceptable (though totally unnecessary) and leads to no real imbalance, however in a 'Market' 'Beef' or 'None' dominant situation this is highly inadvisable, and in situations of dual foot variance as described by Cat it may indeed prove catastrophic.

The Market/Home/Roast Beef/None/Wee-Wee catogories were advanced in line with PC regulations and therefore rule out the need for potentially 'sizest' classifications Smile

Hope this helps Wink