Woody Allen
Gene Wilder
Eddie Murphy
A nother
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fave Comedy actors
09-05-2005, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2005 12:37 PM by Crystal Lights.)
Fave Comedy actors

Having watched the absolutely brilliant Planes Trains and Automobiles last night wiht the fantastic Steve Martin and JOhn Candy...i was wondering what everyones fave comedy actors were and what were people's fave comedies

I voted for steve martin as i love him in PTaA, Parenthood and Roxanne, John Candy would be a close second for me as would John Cleese (my fave John Cleese film being A Fish called wanda - absolute class!!)

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2005, 12:35 PM
Fave Comedy actors
I would actually quite like Jim Carrey to die. :w00t:
09-05-2005, 01:53 PM
Fave Comedy actors
Oooh me too - I can't watch anything with him in it.

I used to like Steve Martin, but he's increasingly disappearing up his own bottom, so I voted for Ben Stiller, though I now wish I'd voted 'other', for the strangely gorgeous Owen Wilson :wub:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
09-05-2005, 02:03 PM
Fave Comedy actors
Bill Murray is the best! :thumbsup:

The following can drown in a large vat of ptrid rats pee acid and Micheal Winner phlem:

Jim Carey
Owen Wilson
Ben Stiller
Adam Sandler

:boxing:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
09-05-2005, 05:27 PM
Fave Comedy actors
I went for Gene Wilder, Blazin Saddles just makes me wet my pants every single time I watch it. :shocking:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

09-05-2005, 05:30 PM
Fave Comedy actors
Flip Wrote:I went for Gene Wilder, Blazin Saddles just makes me wet my pants every single time I watch it. :shocking:

eeeeeeww! :shocking:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
09-05-2005, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2005 07:44 PM by Patsy.)
Fave Comedy actors
I actually love Jim Carrey. I would gladly have his babies.

However, I love Steve Martin more and this is who I voted for. The Man With Two Brains is one of my favourite films.

I love John Cleese, but as a Python and Fawlty, not necessarily in films.

I like Gene Wilder, especially with Richard Pryor.

I think Blazing Saddles is extremely unfunny, predictable and overrated, as are all Mel Brooks films.

Also love Woody Allen, esp his early films.
10-05-2005, 02:03 PM
Fave Comedy actors
The funniest film IMHO is 'Something's Gotta Give' with Jack Nicholson...in fact I find him very funny!

and I enjoy Will Smith doing his more comedic roles! :unsure:

10-05-2005, 02:48 PM
Fave Comedy actors
I prefer Jack Nicholson in "As Good As It Gets". Absolutely fantastic performances by everyone, including Verdell the Dog, but especially Jack.
10-05-2005, 03:16 PM
Fave Comedy actors
Jack Nicholson is fab in as good as it gets - havent seen somethings gotta give.

I should have had Bill Murray up there on the list too - he is class - i always remember going to see scrooged when i was about 8 in the cinema - he was great.

I really like Dan ackroyd too esp in Trading Places - Eddie Murpys best movie too imo.

and who remembers both dan and bill in ghostbusters???

I really like jim carey but in his serious roles as oppose to his comedy ones! Blush

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Great Comedy Survey Coastie 32 3,566 09-12-2006 12:11 AM
Last Post: Rob
  Your fave movie quotes... Coastie 10 2,095 06-12-2006 09:59 AM
Last Post: Patsy
  Your favourite actors and actresses? Kittencat 36 4,931 28-03-2005 08:32 PM
Last Post: tonee
  Name That 1950's American Comedy?? TAFF-FINN 5 1,151 24-01-2005 10:01 PM
Last Post: Flip