Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fight Night ! Thurs 28/7 highlights for those that missed it....
28-07-2006, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2006 11:09 AM by Pandora.)

We saw clips of Lee and Colleen enjoying each others company, while the lurrrrve walrus (Rodman) watched them, planning his next move....

A game around the dinner table took place where someone asked a question, ie. "who has had a one night stand?" and each person had to stand up and confess where and why. Incidentally, when confessing to the Mile High Club - the Anderton (to rolled eyes from the rest of them), just HAD to make the point that hers was on a private plane that had a bed in it - not a commercial aircraft....

Later on The Anderton was having another snivelling, poor me me me, victim, attention seeking sesh in the Beach Hut - gurning and trying to move that botoxed face into crying faces... which had all stemmed from the fact that most of them had admitted during the game that they had had one night stands.

When Sophie admitted hers, Shane looked up at her with a look of TOTAL disgust on his face which of course she spotted. Hence the ravings in the beach hut of "who does he think he is, being so judgemental?" - which for once was right as he DID look disgusted and I thought at the time, how hypocritical because Ive no doubt that before finding God, he was a rite slag.

Sophie Anderton mustve been in there for absolutely ages because a rather drunk Danan bashed on the door and yelled, "Andertonnnnnnn!!!!! come onnnn, there's other people waiting out here you know!" - which of course gave her the ammunition she needed to come stalking back out into the compound in order to cause a drama, yet again.

She burst into tears, talking about how hard it was to be around people who were drinking and that she was getting advice from the people in the beach hut and how vile it was of The Danan to do what he did - it was all me me me me again, with loads of crying but no actually tears.

Kelle, who had obviously drawn the short straw, sat on the bed with her and had the boring job of placating her while she ranted about how ignorant it was of Paul to have bashed on the door and how hard it was for her to be around people constantly drinking alcohol etc etc.....

Then Paul Danan walked into the bedroom and it was obvious he was pished; he started shouting drunkenly, "you are in trouble, its obvious! Ive been in rehab too, I can help you.....you ARE NOT COPINGGGGGGG"

.........and thus started a row that was an absolute screamfest, with neither listening to each other, loads of screeching and arms waving about and absolutely totally hillarious to watch.

Paul was trying to give The Anderton drunken advice and telling her she wasnt coping being around alcohol, the Anderton was screeching that "I know more about rehab than you EVER will, baby...." and repeated this mantra at least four times. then she was screeching "How DARE you try and give me advice, breathing alcohol fumes all over me, I can SMELL it on you, you know NOTHING about Rehab...!!!"... oooh it went on and on and on for aaaaaaaaages, and both of them were screeching like harpies with Kelle and Lee trying to keep them apart.

Sophie later came out and explained to the group what kicked it all off (ie Danan shouting at her through the beach hut door), none of the others seated around the dining table seemed particularly impressed and so she went to bed. Brendan complained to the others that it was all attention seeking and was it was getting wearing. Colleen asked sweetly, "so how do we fix the problem"? and Leo yelled to Shane , "for gods sake just tell her you love her, then she'll quieten down!" Shane was laughing and shaking his head and covering his face.

Interestingly throughout the fight, The Rodman distanced himself completely and sat really far away, saying that he hated fighting and "dis sorta sheeeet"....

Meanwhile, Rodman is moving in on Colleen and Lee Otway (Mr Muscle) is planning to tell him to ship out ! The Danan points out gleefully "He's SIX FOOT EIGHT, LEE!!!!" Lee later says in the Beach Hut that should the Rodman get lairy, that "Paul knows some karate moves".

Looking forward to seeing that little scenario. :laugh:

Oh and Leo and Bianca went into the shower for 27 minutes !! YUK, he is vile.

OOOOOOH !! Just remembered !!! during the screaming match, The Danan made a snidey reference to Sophie's crush on Shane, to which she replied as he walked away (not loud enough for him to hear), "oh for gods sake Ive heard it all now. Im now supposed to be in love with Shane, for Gods sake..."

WHAT IS THIS GIRL ON ?????????

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2006, 09:15 AM
Fantastic - thank you Pan. I now feel fully up to date.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
28-07-2006, 09:26 AM
I must say I'm very disappointed with Bianca. I thought she was wising up to that sleezeball.
Find all posts by this user
28-07-2006, 09:32 AM
I missed it too last night thank you for another amazing report, I just wish I'd looked at the time and watched it now.

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"]
Edge of Reason, Bridget Jones:
I'm late, with mad hair, and can barely breathe in scary knickers. :laugh:
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
28-07-2006, 11:07 AM
My pleasure folks.

Yes Patsy, I agree. I was really disappointed with Bianca. Leo is utterly charmless isnt he? Crass and vile. Ive said the same on Digital Spy and his followers all reckon he says things to Bianca, like "I want to stick my **** into your ****" (as he said last night, causing her to walk away), as a 'joke'

Joke my ass - he is sleazy and has no respect for women.

28-07-2006, 02:43 PM
oooh ANOTHER excellent synopsis Pandora...
HOW do you remember it all!!!!
At one stage last night I really thought Sophie was on the verge of walking out......
:-O

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
28-07-2006, 03:10 PM
I read somewhere that Lady Victoria Horseface got £30k for her appearance on LI - the rest must have got the same or roundabout. Nice work if you can get it huh!

This has turned out the same as last year's awful and slow at the beginning but has really picked up and is must see TV.

I thought it was a bit embarrasing for Kelle when Chris and Dennis were saying they would never fancy her. Probably not tarty enough for them. I think Kelle is lovely and reminds me of a girl at work.
28-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Kelle is beautiful and has the best smile / teeth i have seen in a long time.

And the good part is - she is always smiling, which makes a change from snarly Sophie.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
28-07-2006, 11:46 PM
Gotta say Bonsai, that although Kelle's teeth are perfect and beautifully white, they ARE the size of Stonehenge and could do with shrinking a bit.

However, Kelle is the best chick on the island and has been constantly dissed by the blokes in there. Brendan called her a leech behind her back because she keeps picking him as a partner. Ol Lizard Lips Brendan ought to be thankful ANYONES picking him - the adenoidal twerp.

Id love Kelle - after being practically insulted to her face by some of the guys - to win the show.

29-07-2006, 08:30 AM
I think Kelle is lovely and a genuinely nice girl, but I can see why the guys don't fancy her. I think it's partly her mouthful of teeth (it would put me off, anyhow) and also she's obviously not desperate enough.

I didn't realise that Brendan had said that about her. What a nerve! Like he's got a chance with anyone currently on that island. I thought he was a straight up kind of bloke, but he's gone right down in my estimations now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  12/08/2006 highlights show, featuring the weeks events Pandora 3 2,269 15-08-2006 10:26 AM
Last Post: Minklemar
  Missed the last five days...HELP!! Aondeag 1 1,670 09-08-2006 07:50 AM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Thurs 3rd August Highlights for those who didnt see the show (more fights! lol) Pandora 5 2,027 04-08-2006 10:09 AM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Sunday 24/7/06 highlights for those that missed it... Pandora 3 1,209 26-07-2006 05:44 PM
Last Post: Pandora