Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fights, fights and more fights
02-06-2005, 01:48 PM

Since the housemates entered the house on friday, there have been fights and bitching every day. And according to the BB website, there were more fights after the nominations last night and there has been more fights this morning.
What is with this lot?
If BB picked them with disagreements in mind then they ahve certainly done a grand job.
I honestly think there will some sort of disagreement every day in the house until week 10 - with possible fisticuffsat some point a la BB5's "Fight Night".

Fantastic viewing, isn't it?

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2005, 03:53 PM
PJ Wrote:Since the housemates entered the house on friday, there have been fights and bitching every day. And according to the BB website, there were more fights after the nominations last night and there has been more fights this morning.
What is with this lot?
If BB picked them with disagreements in mind then they ahve certainly done a grand job.
I honestly think there will some sort of disagreement every day in the house until week 10 - with possible fisticuffsat some point a la BB5's "Fight Night".

Fantastic viewing, isn't it?

God Ill say. Just wait until they get really tanked up on booze - then any remaining masks will slip and there will be a fight to remember. Its a shame that two bitches are up for eviction really. Id much rather get shot of one of the more boring ones like Roberto or Vanessa....

I dont think we have ever seen a Big Brother like this one. Compare this to the Tania/Nush and co Big Bro - it was a complete borefest, with everyone watching their P's and Q's ............ this year its chav-tastic !!!!!!!! :pimp:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Isn't it fab already?

Usually Cockney doesnt get into BB until about week 7, but last night he even switched over the live feed after BB, and didnt moan at me for watching it.

Hoorah!

Bollox to potplants
Find all posts by this user