Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final 21
02-10-2005, 12:31 PM
Final 21

Found this via a link on another site (it's from today's Sunday Mirror). Seems like most of them have been round the block a few times...

Quote:
LOUIS' SEVEN
THE YOUNGSTERS

SHAYNE WARD, 20
THE shaven-haired singer belted out Sacrifice in the first round. In 2002 he got through to the last 30 in Popstars: The Rivals and acted out a sketch with Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding.

JAMES BELLAMY, 16
COMPARED to Michael Jackson by the judges, James already has acting credits to his name. He appeared in Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban and had a small part in EastEnders.

TREVOR HODGSON, 17
SIMON Cowell was "gobsmacked" by Trevor. The Rochdale lad won £10,000 last year in talent contest Search for a Star. He also appeared on CITV's Copycat Kids show in 2002.

CHENAI ZINUKU, 18
THIS is second time around on the X Factor for the petite brunette who clinched her place by singing I'm Wishing On a Star. She promised this time she was "going to give it 150 per cent."

NICHOLAS DORSETT, 17
THE A-Level student arrived with his family to the Wembley auditions and despite saying: "I get nervous when I sing." he impressed the judges with his Lemar-esque style.

ALEXANDRA BURKE, 16
STUDENT Alexandra went straight through to the second round in the first show of the series. She wowed judges with Whitney Houston's classic Saving All My Love For You.

PHILIP MCGEE, 21
THE Belfast student impressed judges with his version of Your Cheating Heart. He had a taste of fame in Ireland with a group called Topez.

SIMON'S SEVEN
THE GROUPS
4TUNE
SIMON Vitsaides 22, Michael Hannides 21, Anthony Hannides 18 and Philip Kemish 21 were pipped to a final spot last year by Voices With Soul.

ADDICTIV LADIES
FLEUR East, Steph Yamson, Vivienne Umeh and Nicola Owusu-Akontoh are friends from nursery. The 17-year-olds are from East London.

CONWAY SISTERS
SINEAD, 23, Marie, 21, Sharon, 27, and Laura, 18, have had three top ten hits in Ireland. They supported Westlife on tour and are friends of Louis Walsh.

4TH BA5E
BLAIR Dreelan, 26, Christian Briandt, 23, Daniel Moore, 22, and Glenn Higgins, 23, auditioned last year. They are joined by Mark Garthwaite, 21.

JOURNEY SOUTH
BROTHERS Andy, 29, and Carl Pemberton, 24, have been singing together for 10 years. The boys racked up £20k of debts trying to crack the industry.

THE BROTHERS
CHRISTIAN and Adam Nernoni, both 24, and Noel, 32, and Mark Agyei, 26, met at an open mike session in Covent Garden.
ESKIMO BLONDE
HARI Blanch 19, Jemma Moon, 28, and Gemma Davies, 19, auditioned as solo artists. When Jemma was rejected they returned as a group.

SHARON'S SEVEN
THE OLD HANDS

ANDY ABRAHAM, 40
THE London born dustman has been singing around pubs and clubs for six years. The dad-of-two came second in ITV1 talent contest This Is My Moment, hosted by Mel B.

RICHIE GLYNN, 26
THE Dubliner impressed Sharon with his attitude. After gigging around pubs and clubs with his Oasis tribute band, he dumped the group and went solo.

BRENDA EDWARDS, 36
THE mum-of-two cut short a weekend away with hubby Patrick to audition. She jumped over the desk with joy when the judges put her through after singing River Deep, Mountain High.

CHICO SLIMARI, 34
THE Morrocan goatherder-turned-stripper manages to sneak into the final line-up despite Simon saying his rendition of Prince's Kiss was "awful". He stars in raunchy gangster flick Hell To Pay.

JOANNE HINDLEY, 26
THE Bolton mum told the judges: "I've never had the confidence to do this before." But she was telling porkies as last year she won Westlife's own version of X Factor - She's The One.

HAIFA KAYALL, 25
HAIFA lost out to 2002 Pop Idol runner-up Gareth Gates. She then wanted to represent England in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2004 - but missed out to Fame Academy singer James Fox.

MARIA LAWSON, 30
MARIA wants to win X Factor so much she cancelled her honeymoon to audition. The foxy singer - who tried out last year - went straight through.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Final 21
Good work Fee.

I see they end up with 4 acts each for the live shows. Wasn't it 5 last year?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Final 21
No - it was 3 Maxine.

Louis had two2go, G4 and Voices With Soul; Simon had Rowetta, Steve B and Verity; Shazza had Cassie, Tabbie and the the unforgettable blond Irish girl whose name I've forgotten :ninja:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
02-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Final 21
Fee For All Wrote:...and the the unforgettable blond Irish girl whose name I've forgotten :ninja:
You mean the charisma black hole that was Roberta?
02-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Final 21
I seem to remember them having 5 too, Max, before they whittled it down to 3.
02-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Final 21
Yes, I think it was 5 then it was whittled down to 3 and that 3 went through to the live finals, but it looks like it is going to be 4 going through to the live finals this time.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
02-10-2005, 06:57 PM
Final 21
For me thus far:

16-24s - Trevor (voice) & Shayne (voice & sexy)

24s & overs - Andy (voice & charm), Haifa (voice), Brenda (voice & personality)

Groups - 4th base (different from other boy bands) & Journey South (just like the lads!)

I could simply take or leave the others at this stage!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
03-10-2005, 02:16 PM
Final 21
My sneaky feeling so far is the following for the last 3:

1) 4Tune.
- got the looks, sound great, seem like such nice boys too, will get the teen vote and the mum vote as they look such clean boys

2) Trevor
- not sure about teen vote, but I think they said they might work on his look a bit, and the he'll get the mum vote

3) Maria Lawson
- just a feeling she'll go it on talent. Sounds like she's been around a bit already, eg...
http://www.peermusic.com/artistpage/Maria_Lawson.html

Lets see if they make it to the final 12 first, then over to the GBP.
03-10-2005, 02:35 PM
Final 21
Oooh, here's an interesting one. They are already setting odds on the winner. This from Paddy Power:

Maria Lawson 7, Shane 7, 4Tune 9, James Bellamy 9, Nicholas 9, The Brothers 9, The Conway Sisters 10, Trevor Hodgson 10, Alexandra Burke 12, Chenai 12, Chico Slimani 14, Haifa Kayali 14, Journey South 14, Addictive Ladies 16, 4th Base 20, Andy 20, Eskimo Blonde 20, Philip 25, Brenda 33, Joanne 33, Ritchie 40

Interesting thing here is that Sharon has the favourite, but apart from Chico (and Haifa), the rest of the oldies are all outsiders (comment on her choices perhaps?). I must say though that I cannot see any chance of Chico or Ritchie surviving more than a couple of public votes, and would be surprised if either made it to Sharon's final 4.

But surprised to see James up there. I don't think he can really sing that well and won't make the final 4. I can't see both him and Trevor going through, and Trevor has "The Voice".
04-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Final 21
Hey I'm like his 2nd cousin, He is very good so vote for him Big Grin

Girls, he is married with a daughter.. just to let you all know.

MSN: carlmb89@hotmail.com

if you want to talk?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tonights Final Bonsai 26 6,450 24-12-2006 07:35 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Semi-Final 9th December Patsy 33 7,787 19-12-2006 01:33 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  The Final 12 maxine 18 3,007 16-10-2006 12:55 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  The Final. discuss Bob 37 4,442 22-12-2005 05:03 PM
Last Post: bridge
  What songs would you like to hear in the final? floopy 3 1,187 15-12-2005 06:32 PM
Last Post: mazwad
  Who's going to win the final? Who do you think should win? Dolores 7 1,464 15-12-2005 06:29 PM
Last Post: mazwad
  The final three... Kittencat 6 1,442 11-12-2005 08:07 PM
Last Post: Northern angel
  *SPOILER* The Songs for 11/12/04.....The Final Sylvia in Stilettoes 16 2,377 12-12-2004 10:00 AM
Last Post: Dolores
  Tonights show..THE FINAL.. Cat 39 3,697 12-12-2004 09:25 AM
Last Post: Dolores
  Final Three - Who Do You Want To Win? Scooby 22 3,359 03-12-2004 12:17 AM
Last Post: Mandyb