Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Day
17-12-2004, 03:32 PM
Final Day

Just so you know, next Wednesday is my final day in the office, and seeing as we havent got internet connection at home - i wont be able to post for a while.

Im in work next Tues and wed so you havent got rid of me yet ... but i could be gone quite some time :sad: .

So, just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and i will try and get online in the next few months to say hi - although if i dont manage it, dont forget me (and make sure noone nabs my snazzy avatar :devil: )!!!

Sorry this is a bit premature, but i know some people look here at the weekends and i wanted to be able to say my goodbyes to them whilst i was still around :bye: .

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2004, 05:26 PM
Final Day
You will be sadly missed, Bonnie.:sad:

Don't be to long in getting that internet connection up.
I'm sure the local library has free internet connection as well.
I'll save my goodbye for next week:bye:

[Image: 429.gif]
17-12-2004, 05:39 PM
Final Day
:sad: But who will I ping when you are gone.... :sad:

Have a wonderful Christmas and I hope Santa brings you a PC soon! :bye:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
17-12-2004, 06:59 PM
Final Day
Bonsai Wrote:Just so you know, next Wednesday is my final day in the office, and seeing as we havent got internet connection at home - i wont be able to post for a while.
If you are out in the sticks Bonnie, internet will be your lifeline. Sacrifice eating to buy a pc with internet connection! Better yet I have one you can have for 20 quid!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...