[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2005, 09:06 PM
Finally - the interviews
It wasn't the last one Fee don't worry. Tim, James, Paul and Saira had interviews and two of them got sent home...

one of them was James and the other was Paul!!!!!

Finally, I'm so pleased. He was pretty sulky about it all too. Asked Sir Alan how come he's had nothing but criticism since he got there, while usually everyone only has nice things to say about him. Sir Alan suggested he think about that, and Paul was all "well I've nothing better to do" (insert pouty lips here).

Tim was pretty good in the interviews and Saira was, well, Saira Big Grin

Gel x
27-04-2005, 09:35 PM
Finally - the interviews
Oh I will have to watch the repeat to see James get his come-uppance; and Paul - though I did think he'd be 'the one' due to his similarity to Sugs.

So it's the politically correct minorities left is it?:laugh:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
27-04-2005, 09:41 PM
Finally - the interviews
Gelastic Wrote:Finally, I'm so pleased. He was pretty sulky about it all too. Asked Sir Alan how come he's had nothing but criticism since he got there, while usually everyone only has nice things to say about him. Sir Alan suggested he think about that, and Paul was all "well I've nothing better to do" (insert pouty lips here).

Yeh the "I've got nothing better to do" line.
Go back to all those businesses that you were harping on about in the interviews.

I really think that Tim has got it.
He is young, not as much experience as the others. But I think that works to his advantage.
AS can work with him and mould him into what AS wants him to be.

Can't wait to see next weeks show.
They showed a clip tonight. Looks like all the competitors are back obviously working for either Paul or Saira, putting on a fashion show, or something like that on a boat on the Thames.
Looks like a few glasses get broken though :laugh:

[Image: 429.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Finally - the interviews
yeah I saw that, and looks like they've put Paul with Saira, I have to feel sorry for her!

Gel x
27-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Finally - the interviews
Torn, torn I was!!

I am pleased that Paul went, not so sure about James though!!

And I am not so sure abotu Tim or Saira - in my heart I think Saira has it, but then again I am not so sure. I would like to see Tim get it - but not sure if his balls are big enough!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Finally - the interviews
Fee For All Wrote:So it's the politically correct minorities left is it?:laugh:

Without a Public vote the rightful contestants are left in the final.

Sir Alan has stated in the Daily Mirror yesterday that he should not have fired Miriam and has told her so.
27-04-2005, 11:23 PM
Finally - the interviews
Good, at least he has admitted he was wrong. That's very nice of him.

I don't really mind who wins between Saira and Tim, they both deserve it I think. Tim possibly slightly more, but then Sairas managed to get all that way despite of her big mouth so she deserves some credit methinks Big Grin

Gel x
28-04-2005, 10:25 AM
Finally - the interviews
slamdunked Wrote:Without a Public vote the rightful contestants are left in the final.

Sir Alan has stated in the Daily Mirror yesterday that he should not have fired Miriam and has told her so.

I didn't know that. At least he's big enough to admit he's made a mistake. I'm convinced he will now go with Tim as he is more mouldable. Saira will pee him off too much.

I thought Paul was embarrassing in defeat. He should have just left with head held high, like James did. I do think, however, that they sussed that James was not perhaps as hungry for the job as some of the others.

Anyway, whatever happens, Miriam will be working for him in some capacity within a year and well deserved.