First Impressions ...
03-01-2007, 10:33 PM
First Impressions ...

ok what are yours?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2007, 10:50 PM
First Impressions ...
Be warned I took notes and I've had vodka!!!!!

Jermaine - think I';m going to like him, he seems eveso 'umble and polite (as only those who have servants can be) although I did also note that he didn't actually introduce himself to anyone - well I for one would have know wft he was!

Danielle Lloyd - screams of WHO IS SHE from the TV audience (a former Miss Great Britain I believe) Seems quite sweet - totally undeserving of the boos (imo) didnt' have an effing clue who Jermaine Jackson was - even if he'd introduced himself fully using the Jackson Five as a passport - she still wouldn't have know who he was!!!!

Ken Russell - gosh, very very old eccentric geezer - think he will walk - although he has my respect for directing The Who in Tommy. Reckon he will get on my nerves.

Jo - S-Club - if I HAD to have a favourite member of S Club (and what kind of bizzare situation would that be?!) I'd say it was Jo. She reminds me of Zoe Lucker (Footballers' wives) younger sister. I'm gonna like her I reckon.

Leo Sayer - OMG - although I have to confess I did buy "When I need love" on it's original release! Not keen on him.

Bollywood Actress - sorry don't know her name - reckons (according to her) that she is synomyous with glamour also cant' understand why people wouldn't be interested in her!!! (snort, snort!) looks absolutely stunning, probably very intelligent but also probably too vain. How patronising to say that she wants all indian people to be proud of her - yeh love whatever!

Carole Malone - she's gonna be good! mark my words. and isn't she looking good after celebrity fat basterds?

Danny - the bad boy rocker (cos 'is mum sez so OK!) - bless! but the spitting is just horrible. golly he's a real nasty naughty boy (bless!). could be good to watch!

H - (for Hyperactive - thanks for the info PJ! - you are obviously a fan!!!) golly didn't he have a lot to say for himself and shock horror did you know he's gay?! yawn! wants to be known as more than the blond knob from Steps ... let's wait and see H!

Cleo - I'm old enough to remember Cleo's heyday with Kenny Everett - which (yikes) makes her older than me (but in a lot better nick I have to say!) It's good to see a lively old bird in there - I hope she does well.

Dirk - 61 years old, ex A-Team star - let's watch and learn!

my only criticism is - WHAT NO HOFF!?!
03-01-2007, 11:19 PM
First Impressions ...
Jermaine - was clearly thinking "What the hell am I doing here!?" when the rest of the troops bundled in. Seems ok for now.

Danielle Lloyd - obviously not very bright. Can't see her taking part in any intellectual conversations in the house. But with a face and body like that who cares!

Ken Russell - what was that entrance all about? He looked like he was about to keel over.

Jo - S-Club - seems ok so far. Think I will like her.

Leo Sayer - thinks he can be 'too entertaining'. Hmm, we'll see...

Bollywood Actress - Gorgeous woman, but don't think she'll have much of a personality. Why does she want all Indian people to be proud of her? Because she's on celeb BB in the UK? Ok then, love...

Carole Malone - think she'll stir things up. therefore, I will like her!

Danny - the bad boy rocker (cos 'is mum sez so OK!) - Loving this name Dolores. This guy seems like a prize w.anker.

H - Doesn't want people to think of him as "the blonde knob that was in Steps". No, now he's just "the brunette knob that was in Steps". Anyway, I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt for now...

Cleo - liked her "OIL" comment. Think she'll be good.

Dirk - I'd have preferred Mr T in there. And did I hear him telling the others that his policy for appearing on the show was "No cigars, no Benedict"? Get a grip.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
04-01-2007, 08:17 AM
First Impressions ...
Dolores Wrote:ok what are yours?
Not great I have to say. Bit dissapointed on the whole. (But it won't stop me tuning in, I wish I had more will power)

Oh and I can't wait for 'the family' on FridaySleepy
Find all posts by this user
04-01-2007, 10:04 AM
First Impressions ...
What a line-up eh? Harldy anyone from the "original list" - thought it was quite funny that hardly any of them actually knew each other!

Had to laugh at Danielle's comments that she wanted to go in, so that people get to know the real "me" - I didn't even know who she was until she went in! That said, she seems like a likeable if ever so dense lass.

Jermaine - how on earth is he going to cope with all those door handles, sharing a shower with his obsessivness!?

Ken Russell - he is a few sultanas short of a fruitcake, think he will be rather annoying

Jo - I liked her in S-Club and she came across as really nice, can't see her causing too many problems

Leo Sayer - He is so little, a few smarties and he is as high as a kite! Think he will be rather irratating too.

Bollywood Actress - Oh my, she is so totally in love with herself - yes, you've guessed it she'll annoy me too!

Carol Malone - well, she won't mess with anyone will she? Anne Diamond and Heather Mills are living proof of that!

The wannbee Rock-star - what a loser! The sex Pistols act went out years ago, get a fricking life!

H (or Ian) - came out in The Sun, as if we didn't already know! He annoyed me when he was in Steps but time will tell if he is going to annoy me on BB or not.

Cleo - she seems as if she'll be a good laugh

Dirk - what is it with the cigar? Still, think he might be good fun

The Goody Family are a scary prospect and even more scarier for the contestant who gets "adopted" by them! :w00t:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
04-01-2007, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2007 11:00 AM by Punkyfish.)
First Impressions ...
Bit disappointed with the line up this year, but here goes:

Germaine – what is he doing there, and I think he was wondering the same, looked totally bemused. Thought he was rather sweet tho even tho he obviously thinks he is more famous over here than he is and why has he got knitted hair?

Danielle – never heard of her and seems sweet but dim, agree she didn’t deserve those boos, may be picked on.

Ken Russell – what an odd old boy, what was all that impersonation of Pete all about, what it Pete Burns or Pete from BB7 (can’t remember his surname). Can’t understand what he is doing in there but think he will be entertaining. Hope he doesn’t have a heart attack or anything, looks extremely unfit.

Jo – S Club – seems one of the more normal ones, one of my favourites so far although its early days, wish she would get that gap in her otherwise perfect white teeth fixed, I find it annoying for some strange reason.

Leo S – what a plonker, not aged well, a has been and will probably be extremely annoying. Why do men of a certain age keep the daft hairstyles of their youth?

Miss Bollywood – what a beautiful mesmerising girl, she looked like a Miss World but extremely vain, think she will be a bit of a non entity like Fara last year.

Carole Malone – she speaks her mind, wont take any c&&p and will stir things up – good!

Danny the Idiot – only heard of him as he is Peaches Geldorf’s on off boyfriend, what a pillock, showing off like a three year old in front of the audience, did anyone notice how he threw his bag on the floor like a child having a tantrum and then had to pick it up himself - total plonker that thinks he is a hardman rocker and is really a mummy’s boy.

H – don’t really know him so have an open mind.

Cleo – how old is she for god’s sake, she must be in her 50s, she looks flippin good. Hasn’t done anything really since her Kenny Everett Heyday. Think she will do well.

Dirk – blimey I wouldn’t have recognised him, shows that men’s looks fade with age as well and they get chicken necks. Quite liked him so far, think he may be a peacemaker but will probably be wrong on all of them!!

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
04-01-2007, 11:24 AM
First Impressions ...
I was dissapointed with the line up. I didnt know 5 of them !!!

I have always been a fan of Carole Malone though, and i like the way she says what she thinks. I think she will be my fav all the way through.

I used to fancy Dirk (what a name !!!) when he was in the A-Team. I know he is old .... but i still would :w00t:

As for 'Tower of London' bloke (WTF is he ????) i want to smack him ... hard. He went into the house all W**NKERS .... and giving everyone the bird, and then when he went inside he sat all meek and mild chain smoking and not saying a word.

Thats all i have to say on that (said in a Forrest Gump kinda way)

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
04-01-2007, 12:05 PM
First Impressions ...
thanks for the rundown guys - can't believe I missed it last night. Forgot completely. Spanner.

Cleo Rocco is it? She's a funny woman. Look forward to her.

WTF is Ken Russell doing in there. [omg what am I saying, what are Any of them doing in there.]

And what's the story [sorry, doesn't get much coverage over here] with Jade? Her family is going in? Or is that just hype.

And hoff didn't show?

yours, playing serious catch up,
te

bam bam
04-01-2007, 12:46 PM
First Impressions ...
Punkyfish Wrote:Cleo – how old is she for god’s sake, she must be in her 50s, she looks flippin good. Hasn’t done anything really since her Kenny Everett Heyday. Think she will do well.

The papers have her at 44.....My Ar5e :assshake: ...(but probably would)

She was in a few things, has been a presenter and a producer and written a highly regarded book on her & Kenny E and his last days/months/years.

Fortunately I never have had a fascination with CBB so I can live at peace with myself
04-01-2007, 12:48 PM
First Impressions ...
Slipper Wrote:The papers have her at 44.....My Ar5e :assshake:

well I'm 44 this year (my god it's horrible seeing that written down!) and she was way older than me when I used to watch her on Kenny Everett - I must have been about 14 so I would reckon she's got to be at least 50. - whatever, I think i will like her!