First Official Post.
16-11-2006, 12:26 PM
First Official Post.

Hi everyone, my first official post on SO let the madness commence.:shock: SO were are my free films:yahoo: :yahoo:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2006, 12:47 PM
First Official Post.
You'll just have to wait for Free XXX Movies to get in touch with you ... i bet you cant wait :w00t:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-11-2006, 12:59 PM
First Official Post.
Bonsai Wrote:You'll just have to wait for Free XXX Movies to get in touch with you ... i bet you cant wait :w00t:
I think I may get to like it about hereCool Tell me who should i avoid and what limits are there regarding language and risque humour??:laugh: Not that I would that sort of thing.....of course:laugh: :laugh:
16-11-2006, 03:10 PM
First Official Post.
Looks like you will fit in just fine, I have been away for a few months and there are several new members since then, so I feel like a born again SO virgin:w00t:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
16-11-2006, 03:12 PM
First Official Post.
blackette Wrote:Tell me who should i avoid and what limits are there regarding language and risque humour??:laugh: Not that I would that sort of thing.....of course:laugh: :laugh:

Bad language is a no-no. If you type something that isnt allowed it will come up as ******'s.

Risque humour is totally allowed ..... just ask Groucho :ohmy:

16-11-2006, 03:26 PM
First Official Post.
Thank you both, you're making me feel very at home already..being N Irish we have many ways of expresing ourselves and some of our terminology is colourful, but not offensive. I liked particularly the Art Gallery link, and one of the human portraits caught my eye in particular:w00t: :w00t: can you guess which one it was:good: :thumbsup:
16-11-2006, 03:27 PM
First Official Post.
blackette Wrote:I liked particularly the Art Gallery link, and one of the human portraits caught my eye in particular:w00t: :w00t: can you guess which one it was:good: :thumbsup:

Do you mean the gallery ? If so, was it 'a man with a giant cock' ?

16-11-2006, 03:32 PM
First Official Post.
Bonsai Wrote:Do you mean the gallery ? If so, was it 'a man with a giant cock' ?
No I haven't been there yet:blink: :blink: it was the link in Isis's post that I alluded too:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
16-11-2006, 03:33 PM
First Official Post.
blackette Wrote:No I haven't been there yet:blink: :blink: it was the link in Isis's post that I alluded too:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh .... ooops :bag:

16-11-2006, 03:40 PM
First Official Post.
Bonsai Wrote:Oh .... ooops :bag:
It would appear that, as yet,I am not privvy to the delights??? of the photo gallery. I suppose it takes time to get there and to use other functions on the board.:laugh: