Poll: First Out !! Who do you want to leave the jungle on Monday?
This poll is closed.
Antony Costa 36.84% 7 36.84%
Bobby Ball 0% 0 0%
Tommy Cannon 0% 0 0%
David Dickinson 10.53% 2 10.53%
Sid Owen 0% 0 0%
Kimberley Davies 26.32% 5 26.32%
Sheree Murphy 0% 0 0%
Carol Thatcher 5.26% 1 5.26%
Jilly Goolden 10.53% 2 10.53%
Jenny Frost 0% 0 0%
Jimmy Osmond 10.53% 2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Out !!! Who would you like it to be???
26-11-2005, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2005 06:39 PM by Pandora.)

Vote now in the Poll above so we can see how you feel about the first eviction from the jungle.

Goodness me, I feel spoiled for choice here :laugh: .... but, I think it has to be Antony.

He is up his own ass, pompous, indignant at the fact he actually had to do some WORK to get the treasure chest, a bit of a back stabber and the thickest bloke in the jungle.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Kimberely- yawn yawn.
I was tempted to say Jilly but i feel there could be an almightly row coming to our screens at any time between her and Carol. I feel that Jilly is really holding back from voicing a lot of opinions becasue she feels that Carol is just waiting to pounce. Thats the impresion that I get, that Carol will take a different view point to Jilly over anything just for the sake of it- I don't think she likes her :devil:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
26-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Bob Wrote:Kimberely- yawn yawn.
I was tempted to say Jilly but i feel there could be an almightly row coming to our screens at any time between her and Carol.

I feel that Jilly is really holding back from voicing a lot of opinions becasue she feels that Carol is just waiting to pounce. Thats the impresion that I get, that Carol will take a different view point to Jilly over anything just for the sake of it- I don't think she likes her :devil:

I agree. Its always just below the surface isnt it? I never thought Id see The Goolden cowed by anybody, but she is !! :w00t:

26-11-2005, 05:55 PM
it has to be Anthony ... and who will miss him if he does go!

Actually, in fact I fully expect him to stay in to the end as viewers become more and more intrigued as to who this Anthony Costa is and why he would ever be classed as a celebrity!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
26-11-2005, 06:18 PM
I would like it to be Anthony as he is so boring but he may stay there as he could appeal to the boy band fraternity. He also showed he has a bad tempe with the log task so it might be interesting to see if he really loses his temper.
Find all posts by this user
26-11-2005, 06:38 PM
mazwad Wrote:I would like it to be Anthony as he is so boring but he may stay there as he could appeal to the boy band fraternity. He also showed he has a bad tempe with the log task so it might be interesting to see if he really loses his temper.

Dont forget to vote in the poll, Maz ! Smile

26-11-2005, 06:43 PM
Boring, sulky Antony - I hope

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
26-11-2005, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2005 07:33 PM by xrayspex.)
This isnt about who i dislike that i would want out but who wont cause any friction on the show.
Its the people who are up their ass, pompous, bossy, hard to get along with , bad tempered, crying,sulking and whining that i want to stay for now..it makes good TV.
Its only till the near end of the show that i would want the really terrible acting ones out.

So i vote...JIMMY OSMOND as first out..the odds of that happening is about nil though becouse most veiwers dont understand that concept of leaving the ones you love to hate in the show till the near end for friction and entertainment..this happens alot on Big Brother too.
26-11-2005, 07:33 PM
For the first time I actually couldn't vote.

Not that I love or even like eveyonne, it is just really really do't know. They all have their own brand of watchability but in terms of boringness I would go with The one out of Cannon and Ball who doesn't do 'Rock on Tommy' I can never remember which one is which!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

26-11-2005, 07:42 PM
Pandora Wrote:Dont forget to vote in the poll, Maz ! Smile
Sorry I have now voted.