Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First impressions
07-01-2005, 10:36 PM
First impressions

What do you think of the housemates so far?

I know of 6 of them, but only in their field so seeing them in the BB house this is what I think.

Germaine she looks like a fish out of water and a bit bewildered to be amongst people with very strong personalities. I hope she belts John

Jeremy. Phwor! Very cool guy, taking it all in his stride, very laid back. I'd share his water bed anytime :wub:
Kenzi. Typical bruv man, don't know if he talks like at all the time, but it would get on my nerves after a while. He seems a sweetie though

John. Stuck in the past. I bet the views he expressed tonight used to get a laugh 30 years ago amongst his male chums, but boy is he out of his depth in there. I don't like him and don't find is shock factor tactic funny. And I didn’t enjoy seeing him in his underpants at the end :sick: . Also I wonder why he thinks Kenzi is a credit to the nation! Is it because he like big breasted women?

Bridgit. I like her! She's very OTT but seems so at ease with herself without being too cocky.

Bez. I've never seen him before other than performing. First impressions are that he could be a good laugh in there

Ex Dj (sorry can't remember her name!) I don't like her is my first impression. She seems to have the "look at me I'm hard" attitude going on.

Caprice. Early days yet, she seems ok.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2005, 12:31 PM
First impressions
I only watched a bit of this when it was shown on Richard & Judy. I have a feeling that John Mcwhatever the h*ll his name is, now acts on his reputation. I bet his wife beats him up and locks him a cupboard - how on earth could anyone stay married to this ignorant dipstick, I'll never know. Men like him make me sick and sad, they simply don't understand the meaning of the word equality.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
08-01-2005, 12:35 PM
First impressions
Bella Wrote:Men like him make me sick and sad, they simply don't understand the meaning of the word equality.

Oh, I think he understands it very well. He's trading on his two dimensional shock-and-outrage value. It saves having to think of real things to say. The dick.
08-01-2005, 01:57 PM
First impressions
The ones I like best so far are Germaine, Caprice (amazingly) and little Bez, they are the ones who to me are being the most natural.

Jeremy would be OK if he just cleaned out his mouth,
Brigitte looks like a fish out of water,
DJ lass just doesn't ring true,
Kenzi is a waste of space verbally,
John? Well let's not get into that thing, what an utter pillock!

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
Find all posts by this user
08-01-2005, 07:15 PM
First impressions
I think Bez is going to grow on me.
08-01-2005, 08:10 PM
First impressions
secrets Wrote:I think Bez is going to grow on me.

Me too - i like him so far - but feel he will be dominated by too many show offs and loudmouths.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
08-01-2005, 08:58 PM
First impressions
I think the drugs will wear off anytime soon and he'll be a whole different kettle of feesh

Bollox to potplants
08-01-2005, 10:23 PM
First impressions
Bez - My favourite, yes he's addled his brain, but it still works. He's a sweetie, I like him.
Brigitte - Mad. Biding her time, seeing how other people are nefore she unleashes her true self. Hilarious! One of my favourites.
Germaine - Thinks she's more intelligent than she actually is, or she wouldn't be in there. Too po-faced and sanctimonious for me.
John - Worst advertisement for Boarding Schools EVER!! Poor guy. Totally screwed up. But hi is extremely disgusting.
Jeremy - Boring, young boys and girls will love him. Up himself.
Kenzie - Bless..thinks he's a black american rapper. Actually he reminds me of my nephew, innit.
Lisa - Not sure. Don't know anything about her.
Caprice - What you see is what you get. Not much underneath the surface once you scratch it, but nice enough woman.

[Image: FXCD0011.JPG]

Dillon, one of my cats who died on New Years Eve. :sad:
08-01-2005, 10:29 PM
First impressions
Lyndsay Wrote:Germaine - Thinks she's more intelligent than she actually is

Quote: Germaine Greer was born in 1939 Melbourne Victoria. After education at the Star of the Sea Convent in Gardenvale, and then winning a Teacher’s College scholarship, Germaine Greer enrolled at Melbourne University in 1956. She graduated with a BA honors from Melbourne University in 1958, an MA with 1st class honors from Sydney in 1963 and the following year she went to Cambridge University in England on a Commonwealth Scholarship. She received a PhD from Cambridge in 1968.

Blimey, so how intelligent does she think she is then? :wacko:

Bollox to potplants
08-01-2005, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2005 10:57 PM by Lyndsay.)
First impressions
floopy Wrote:Blimey, so how intelligent does she think she is then? :wacko:

Sorry but i know plenty of daft people with loads of qualifications. I don't judge intelligence by that. I judge intelligence by actions, conversations and life experiences. I'm sure lots of hideous dictators were very well qualified on paper, doesn't actually mean a lot though. Shows you have a good memory, or good literacy skills, not necessarily, intelligence.

[Image: FXCD0011.JPG]

Dillon, one of my cats who died on New Years Eve. :sad: