Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flies Get Better of Brian
24-11-2004, 10:13 PM

"Brian Harvey has not minced his words about the food since his arrival at the I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Outta Here! camp.

But he was left spitting with disgust after the latest Bushtucker Trial, which resulted in only two meals for the group."
Sky Showbiz

That has got to be the worst Bush Tucker Trial ever! :sick:

One and half million flies swarming around you and then try and get the stars out of the pies?! no thank you!

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2004, 10:24 PM
Oh my god, how disgusting was that task? I thought they would just release the flies (bad enough) but when they emptied them on top of him ..... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!! I was gagging along with him to be honest... oh it was horrible.
24-11-2004, 10:24 PM
Hiya!
New to this, but felt compelled to make my feelings known on this one here...

Why the flies?
To be honest, dumping a million and a half flies into a confined space is trial enough, let alone the pie aspect of it. That could have made 2 highly entertaining trials - but as it was, it degenerated into an unassailable mess.
Ive gotta say, I never thought id say this, but that was too much.
Find all posts by this user
24-11-2004, 10:25 PM
I totally agree, that was the worst trial so far.:sick:

At first, it didn't look to bad, OK there were a few nasty things in the pies, but he didn't have to eat them like I originally thought he would do.
Then when they said about the flies joining him, I was thinking OK a bit worse, but they will be flying around the box.
But oh no, they just landed on the pies and stayed there. Urrrrgh, no wonder he was nearly throwing up after it, all those flies in your mouth:sick:

Fair does to him for getting at least 2 stars.
24-11-2004, 11:03 PM
A few wiggly maggots would have been a bit better than a mill and a half flies - urgh!!

The BTT are definitely getting worse - and this was pretty gruesome, I wonder now that they have done an eating one - whether they will do a witchity grub and fish eyeball one now?? They are everyone's favourite, remember Kerry's face last year - had me giggling for ages whilst watching it.
24-11-2004, 11:41 PM
Hiya,

I agree with most of your comments. I usually love the trials but this was completely OTT. The pies were bad enough. But all them flies in such a small space just sitting on top of the pies. They have gone completely OTT.

At least he gave it ago.

Loadsa Squeaky Love,
Katie-Rae
xxx

VOTE 4 JOE 09011 32 32 05
TEXT 'JOE' 87654
24-11-2004, 11:47 PM
Totally agree with you skantchweasel. There was no need for the flies - or even so many flies. He could hardly even breathe for God sake!
Definately the hardest task Ive ever seen on IAC.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
24-11-2004, 11:56 PM
Awww - poor Brian. He went off determined to do his best, looked very worried but determined - and then to get faced with that! I thought the flies would be just flying about, not poured in all over the pies - Yuk.

There should be some sort of limit on the nastiness of these BTTs. Someone should have to test them first to see if they are humanly possible (preferably Ant and Dec - lol)
25-11-2004, 05:52 AM
I never thought I would see the day when i felt sorry for Brian Harvey but, that had to be the worst trial I have seen. :ohmy:
Find all posts by this user
25-11-2004, 06:50 AM
Billy Whizz Wrote:I never thought I would see the day when i felt sorry for Brian Harvey but, that had to be the worst trial I have seen. :ohmy:

I never thought I would see this day either. But I don't think this was the worst...for me it was the one TOYA had to do, wading into that pool that smelt and seemed like diluted Sh!te!! That had me gagging. But this was very very bad and Brian tried really hard.

:ninja:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Brian Harvey alicepearlpilot 27 4,262 21-05-2007 09:26 AM
Last Post: Isis
  Did Nat and Brian Deserve to be there at the end? MariaRob 18 2,414 08-12-2004 06:25 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Werw you happy to see Brian go? alicepearlpilot 10 1,384 27-11-2004 06:00 PM
Last Post: Nox
  ****huge Spoiler*****re Brian Harvey Pandora 29 4,457 26-11-2004 11:23 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Brian is in the jungle tpt 5 1,077 21-11-2004 08:36 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Brian May Quit Haydon_acc2 12 1,989 20-11-2004 04:05 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Brian Harvey has already... secrets 10 1,909 20-11-2004 10:50 AM
Last Post: Cat