Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flight Plan
30-12-2005, 05:56 PM
Flight Plan

Good film and well worth watching. A few times it was a bit far fetched but it had a good story line and if you like Jodie Foster then take the time to see it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2006, 04:43 PM
Flight Plan
I was going to go to the cinema to see this but didn’t end up going. It's funny how Jodie Foster is always in these types of movies isn't it?

What do you mean by far fetched? Did the plane suddenly become the plane built by the secret Martians on Jupiter or just "as if you'd do that!" sort of far fetched?
06-01-2006, 05:35 PM
Flight Plan
It`s far fetched in a way you think "that could never happen". There was too many things that made you think "no way". Apart from that it is a good film and worth viewing.
06-01-2006, 09:05 PM
Flight Plan
Following Red Eye (this years other in flight movie in which I think the best bit is that they showed what I've been saying all along...who needs to take a knife onboard when biro will do....:unsure: ) and the dissapointment that film was I was hoping for more from the over hyped Flightplane.....alas....

I can honestly say that if it wasn't for Sean Bean (Who I thought played his part well....which he should since it's his normal type of role) I thought the whole thing was a far fetched pile of mouldy pants!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Flight Plan
I really enjoyed it but hubby thought it was cra-p.