Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flight bags
15-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Flight bags

As there are now restrictions I will have to look at what I pack in my flight bag. The normal contents are as follows

Passport
Tickets
Money
Glasses
Sunglasses
Cards
Sweets
Tissues
A few wipes
Water
Paracetmol
Decongestant
2 knickers
1 bra
Bikini
Flat shoes
Shower Gel
Shampoo
Deodorant
Suncream
Camera

I take the clothes in case my suitcase goes astray and the Shower gel etc as I always worry about breakages when they toss your case around.

So what do you take in yours.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Flight bags
My aim (not always successful - it's easier if going somewhere hot) is to get it all in as hand luggage. Doesn't look like much chance of that now :cry:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
15-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Flight bags
I take the bare minimum as handluggage cos I've never had a problem with luggage not getting to the same place as me, and there's always shops at the other end :wink2: .

Basic essentials for the flight only. Book, emergency make-up, tickets, passport, phone, purse.

That was pre-children of course - now there's a small cartload of stuff for them ,but their daddy can carry that :laugh:

Bollox to potplants
15-08-2006, 10:15 PM
Flight bags
Hand luggage I normally take:

books, camera, video camera, tissues, sweeties, passports, tickets, travellers cheques/money.

and now for the boys: gameboys, pens/pencils/paper,
16-08-2006, 08:51 AM
Flight bags
Ive barely taken any hand luggage. Just my purse, passport and a magazine. I dont bother with makeup or anything when im on a plane.

Mr.B always takes a massive rucksack onboard though - which tends to contain everything but the kitchen sink. Still, if he wants to walk around with a small room on his back, let him.

He wouldnt be allowed now though would he !!

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-08-2006, 09:15 AM
Flight bags
I have a bag small enough to fit under the seat in front as I get fed up with having to squeeze it into the over head compartment and then having to get up and down every time I wants something...esspecially if I have a window or mid isle seat! Sometimes if I don't bother with a book I can fit everything into my travel jacket pockets and not have to take a bag on at all!

I take:

Passport
Tickets
Money
Book
Note Book

Water and sweets on occasion.

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
16-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Flight bags
I'm the same as Fee (unless travelling with Samll) so looks like I'll be waiting at the baggage claim in future Sad
17-08-2006, 11:15 AM
Flight bags
I'm claustrophobic [see - can't even spell tha bas'td] and am scared of flying / crashing so I bring loads of ****** with me as comfort blanky type stuff - complete nonsense like [don't laugh] a pillow case....

embarassed now...

bam bam
18-08-2006, 12:32 AM
Flight bags
TE - a pillow case? I can't think what for... I could understand a pillow, but a case???
19-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Flight bags
I can understand the pillow case TE...it's kinda a comfort thing...smell from home making you feel secure right? :hug:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ball Bags Bonsai 11 2,001 15-09-2006 02:49 PM
Last Post: Tigereye
  Space bags Bob 6 1,062 09-05-2006 08:41 AM
Last Post: bridge