Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fool around with James Hewitt last night - please let someone have seen it!!!
06-05-2005, 10:31 AM

Guys - did anyone see this last night ....seriusly crash car tv brought to a whole new level....

For those who haven't seen it four girls live with james for a week trying to convince him they are single (only one is), the other three get directions from their boyfriends how to lie/act etc who are watching everything from behind a sceen.

If James picks the correct single girl at the end of the week - they split five grand. If he picks a girl with a boyf her and the boyf split the money.

Anyways the single girl was a total scanger, she puked on James from drink, tried to pick fights with the other girls really really rough. what was worse one of the girls who had a boyf ended up doing a Jade with James right in front of her boyf!!! James (non suprisingly) picked her as the single girl, her boyf ran over to hug her and she was like i feel so bad for lieing to James (like JAMES gave a **** he just wants to be on tv!!!) etc. at the end we saw her telling the boyf it was over and BEGGING james to call her who was like yeah of course i will (like thats ever gonna happen)- she came across as one DESPERATE screwed up girl....can reality get any lower!!!!

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2005, 10:52 AM
I didn't see it Crystal, and I am glad!

I think Reality TV has sunk almost as low as it can go and I am now going off it big time!
06-05-2005, 10:53 AM
I missed that - but it sounds like a spin off from that "Pick the Straight Guy" thingy. Never watched it but just caught bits of it from channel hopping.

It's all so "tacky" isn't it. Not that I'm against tacky - lol. I've got sucked into enough tacky drivel to be labelled totally undiscerning and if they get the viewers I suppose they will keep making the progs.

If I'd known it was on I would have probably watched it too - lol.
06-05-2005, 11:23 AM
I'd have watched this if I'd known it was on - I have a soft spot for JH!
I wish I'd have seen it!

Theres a programme like this that used to be on T4 at the weekends - Fran Cosgrove was on it once.
Find all posts by this user
06-05-2005, 11:29 AM
Minklemar Wrote:I'd have watched this if I'd known it was on - I have a soft spot for JH!
I wish I'd have seen it!

Theres a programme like this that used to be on T4 at the weekends - Fran Cosgrove was on it once.

Its the same programme Minks - they just have a differnet celeb in it every week!

and as for liking James - hmmmm - i can see how you could find him attractive but personality wise - he is must be up there with the iggesdt no3s on the planet!!

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>
06-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Critique Wrote:I missed that - but it sounds like a spin off from that "Pick the Straight Guy" thingy. Never watched it but just caught bits of it from channel hopping.

It's all so "tacky" isn't it. Not that I'm against tacky - lol. I've got sucked into enough tacky drivel to be labelled totally undiscerning and if they get the viewers I suppose they will keep making the progs.

If I'd known it was on I would have probably watched it too - lol.
Yeh it sounds exactly like Playing It Straight - which is also utter and total sh!te. However, Id have paid good money to have seen Jimbo's face when that girl puked on him !!!!!

What channel is it on?????

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
06-05-2005, 10:52 PM
Pandora Wrote:Yeh it sounds exactly like Playing It Straight - which is also utter and total sh!te

Yes it is totale and utter sh!te, but I love it. She's down to the last three guys now and I suspect they're all gay!
07-05-2005, 06:40 PM
Nox Wrote:Yes it is totale and utter sh!te, but I love it. She's down to the last three guys now and I suspect they're all gay!
I think she has the hots for the square jawed Ben - and my gaydar tells me he is definitely gay !!! Danny too (especially after what he said last night to Ben when he had been chosen to stay in the hacienda)

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
07-05-2005, 06:44 PM
This sounds like the sort of trash I love - anyone know if it's gonna be repeated?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jonathan Ross Show Friday Night Punkyfish 7 1,568 20-05-2007 12:23 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  The Friday Night Project Haydon_acc2 4 1,043 20-02-2006 09:20 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  The strangest village in Britain - anyone see this touching doc C4 9.00 last night? Crystal Lights 9 4,497 17-06-2005 03:21 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Red Nose Night on TV Dolores 22 3,190 14-03-2005 11:55 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Fav telly night Bonsai 15 1,839 10-03-2005 01:13 PM
Last Post: Critique
  James Nesbitt Hugh Jaas 1 829 25-01-2005 10:53 AM
Last Post: Hugh Jaas