Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Footballers Wives
30-03-2005, 12:37 PM
Footballers Wives

This superb piece of watchable nonsense is back this week - hurrah - Tania rocks!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Footballers Wives
Lol - its being advertised everywhere isnt it.

Unfortunately i dont watch the show. When it first began it clashed with something else i wanted to watch, so i missed it. Then i couldnt get into it - so ive never watched a whole episode.

I wish i had watched it though as it looks a riot.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-03-2005, 01:06 PM
Footballers Wives
Bonsai Wrote:I wish i had watched it though as it looks a riot.

no you don't wish that Bonny! it sucks the life blood out of you and insults your intelligence (even low brow people like myself!). The last series was just too too stooopid to watch (still watched it though!) I'm hoping I can rise above it and not watch this one ...

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
30-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Footballers Wives
I cant WAIT for this to start again - its hillarious!!!!!!! :w00t:

Whats the betting that Tania Turner swaps BABIES so that her baby passes the paternity test with Conrad as the Pa?!?!?!??! you heard it here 1st peeps!!!!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
30-03-2005, 01:10 PM
Footballers Wives
Queeenie Wrote:I cant WAIT for this to start again - its hillarious!!!!!!! :w00t:

Whats the betting that Tania Turner swaps BABIES so that her baby passes the paternity test with Conrad as the Pa?!?!?!??! you heard it here 1st peeps!!!!

but but but the other woman is asian - surely even the makers of this tosh can't expect us to beleive that Tania would have a dark skinned baby??

oooh I see your point Queeenie - in fact Im convinced you have inside information!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
30-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Footballers Wives
Dolores Wrote:oooh I see your point Queeenie - in fact Im convinced you have inside information!

promise to keep it to yourself Dol..........

I AM Tania Turner!!!!!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
30-03-2005, 05:22 PM
Footballers Wives
Isis Wrote:I cant WAIT for this to start again - its hillarious!!!!!!! :w00t:

She does, and uses fake tan on her own baby to pass it off as Ambers half asian baby :blink: Also, Tanya leaves the programme before the series is finished.

(Lovely new name by the way Q Cool suits youuuuuu!)

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
31-03-2005, 07:19 AM
Footballers Wives
Dolores Wrote:but but but the other woman is asian - surely even the makers of this tosh can't expect us to beleive that Tania would have a dark skinned baby??

oooh I see your point Queeenie - in fact Im convinced you have inside information!

There is such a thing as fake tan!! Remember it is Footballer's Wives, anything goes!! Yes, it is utter trash but I can't help but love it!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
31-03-2005, 10:17 AM
Footballers Wives
Pandora Wrote:She does, and uses fake tan on her own baby to pass it off as Ambers half asian baby :blink: Also, Tanya leaves the programme before the series is finished.

(Lovely new name by the way Q Cool suits youuuuuu!)

Might have known the old St Tropez would show up in this series :laugh: I handnt thought about the babys skin tone to be honest - I just know how devious Tania Turner is - gutted she is leaving!!!!

And thanks about the name Pan :wink_kiss

31-03-2005, 07:39 PM
Footballers Wives
Tanya will be sadly missed as her character has been great. Love this bit of old tosh and I read somewhere that one of the babies dies so I presume its Ambers and that its the one Tanya swopped hers for.