Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sophie fans only...
03-12-2004, 07:32 PM
For Sophie fans only...

...okay, so there's already been a plea to save Fran posted here...so I'm posting a save Sophie plea! And please, non-Sophie fans, don't come on here and bitch about her...this is for the FANS only. Thank you.
So, why should you save Sophie? I have to confess, when I first tuned into this series of I'm a Celebrity, I didn't think she was anything special - in fact, I thought of her as 'just another model'. But as the days went on, I began to see her as a really nice girl, and was surprised to see so much negative press about her. She's handled being in the jungle really, really well - better than I first thought. She hasn't cracked up, despite having a harder time from the other celebrities than anyone else - she's tried to stay strong and determined the whole way through. She deserves to stay, because she's achieved so much and is the only young female left in the camp! If she goes, then there'll only be one woman left and only one other young person!
So please guys, before you vote for Joe or Paul or someone like that, who are definitely going to stay the whole way through anyway, pick up the phone and vote for Soph, cos she needs your vote more than anyone, and she rocks. Smile
Also, a question for other Sophie fans...did you like her as soon as you saw her or did it take a while for her to grow on you?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2004, 07:37 PM
For Sophie fans only...
I'll help save sophie me and my twitchy whiskers
03-12-2004, 07:40 PM
For Sophie fans only...
Just one question...you want us to vote for her because you find her attractive..or because of her personality?

If it is the latter; forget it. She hasn't got one.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2004, 07:53 PM
For Sophie fans only...
I like her more since the beginning - for me she has got better and better. Some of it has to do with the treatment by Sheila and I did feel sorry for her. But that was my turning point when I went from not really caring about another model to actually liking her a lot. And as pointed out in another thread she somehow looks much more attractive now.

It was Paul who said (admittedly when he was in gibber mode) she looks like a Greek Goddess. Not to that extent, but she is a stunning woman. As for her personality, I don't get it why she gets so much grief for it, she's never annoyed m even once. Jordan was so much worse.

I like Sophie a lot, but I still think Joe will win.
03-12-2004, 08:02 PM
For Sophie fans only...
Normal1 Wrote:Just one question...you want us to vote for her because you find her attractive..or because of her personality?

If it is the latter; forget it. She hasn't got one.
^^See thread title^^
Goodbye! :bye:
03-12-2004, 08:09 PM
For Sophie fans only...
So you won't answer the question?
03-12-2004, 08:15 PM
For Sophie fans only...
Normal1 Wrote:So you won't answer the question?
I like her personality. Maybe you don't, but I do, okay? I'm not trying to be rude, and I'm not trying to start a fight with you, I've just made a thread about my favourite I'm a Celebrity contestant, which is what this forum is for. I haven't done anything wrong. Can't we just get along, please?
03-12-2004, 08:30 PM
For Sophie fans only...
Of course. I'm just curious, that's all. Thanks for answering the question.
03-12-2004, 08:31 PM
For Sophie fans only...
natalie and sheila defined how she was seen by the rest of the group; I don't think she's recovered. Maybe the btt with Janet will help her.
03-12-2004, 08:32 PM
For Sophie fans only...
Normal1 Wrote:Of course. I'm just curious, that's all. Thanks for answering the question.
No problem. Smile
Although Sophie is an attractive young lady, I would never like someone for their looks alone. She's great, IMO.
Talk to you on a different thread, maybe?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sophie laid bare jonnyboy 1 1,438 07-06-2005 02:23 PM
Last Post: jonnyboy
  Sophie & Natalies Fight mafia_princess05 8 2,394 08-02-2005 01:16 PM
Last Post: jungleprince04
  Its so dull now Sophie is gone (:-( ) claire 6 1,246 06-12-2004 03:13 PM
Last Post: Kazzie
  Sophie: Loved her or hated her? killerrubbaducky 9 1,491 04-12-2004 11:53 AM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Does Sophie become more attractive to you every day? claire 12 2,131 03-12-2004 07:40 PM
Last Post: TbiEitst
  Sophie BIsexual??? sheoque 16 2,232 02-12-2004 07:30 AM
Last Post: Buzz
  Sheila slates Sophie *sighs* again... killerrubbaducky 67 5,579 01-12-2004 06:57 PM
Last Post: Gratian
  Sophie, dear Sophie -have you fallen for it? isleofweather 9 1,823 01-12-2004 04:25 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Sophie : A Nice Girl Really Tommydonkey 44 5,235 28-11-2004 10:58 PM
Last Post: Flip
  Natalie or Sophie? "whos going down"!? A+D ways with wo 6 26,737 26-11-2004 09:47 AM
Last Post: Lyndsay