Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foreign Versions
29-11-2004, 08:25 PM
Foreign Versions

Just looking back at some earlier threads where some foreign ones were mentioned. Thought it fascinating that on the German one the girls ate everything on the food challenge (including the roo bits), and one of the same girls got all the stars in the house of pies (makes me think the Germans will be watching ours and saying the famous line from Fawlty Towers The Germans..."how ever did they win...").

Saw Sophie's boyfriend say its harder than Survivor, less food etc. But has anyone seen the scary weight loss the people go through in the American version of Survivor? One guy ended up in hospital with three nasty intestinal diseases when he got back from the African one too (and he only failed his last challenge because he physically passed out). Hmmmm.

Then I hear today in the American challenge with Nat and the tank of eels, they had to get the stars with their TEETH (but to be fair, not sure they had the fish guts tank).

Any other intertesting comparisons?
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2004, 11:00 PM
Foreign Versions
Not having seen a foreign version I don't know any comparisons, but reading your sayangmouse - it is amazing the difference. :ohmy:

[and LOL about what they may say about us Brits!!!]

I am assuming that the german one - the celebs that are in are real celebs and not members of the public??
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2004, 11:16 PM
Foreign Versions
The US version normally follows ours on Sky TV, and they have some real wimps in theirs too!

However, I just really want to say - will we ever see a UK Survivor again? I so miss that! :sad:
Find all posts by this user
29-11-2004, 11:56 PM
Foreign Versions
The Censor Wrote:will we ever see a UK Survivor again? I so miss that! :sad:

I fear not Censor!!

I missing it too Sad