Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Moans
19-08-2005, 02:45 PM
Forum Moans

Sorry, but its all too nice here. Everyone is banging on about what they had for tea and where they are going for the weekend, and its all really nice. But really, sometimes you just wanna moan - in a non-sexual way.

And I don't mean the DWYHIW thread!!!! Yeah - of course I hate it when my knickers get stuck up my bum or when I get a speeding fine. But that is NOT the sort of moaning I am driving at here.

I am, of course, talking about forum moans, as the title of the thread would suggest. I would ike this to be the place where you can all moan about SO. When you need to.

So, I'll start the ball rolling.........

What really bugs me about this forum at the moment is that is it really quiet and boring. All the activity seems to be happening in Dolores inbox and I don't have the equipment to get in there.

Anyone else like to muck in for a moan?

What is the bet that this thread dies like a duck....

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2005, 02:48 PM
Forum Moans
What bugs me about this forum is nobody wants to know what I'm having for my tea....

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
19-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Forum Moans
Tigereye Wrote:What bugs me about this forum is nobody wants to know what I'm having for my tea....

Fek off TE. You know that wasn't the sort thing I was getting at.... :laugh:

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
19-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Forum Moans
I've mentioned it before and I'll mention it again .... It bugs me when people don't fill in their "profiles" more fully! Come on all you secret people out there at least let us know if you are a boy or a girl and how old you are!

btw - is everyone happy with my profile details ... is there anything you think I could add or takeaway? I notice in my likes it says "Survivor, Vodka and You Guys" ... obviously Survivor is now obsolete and to be honest I'm more often found to be drinking red wine rather than vodka these days. Of course "You Guys" are still very high on my list.

is that OK Karen? or were you hoping for something more controversial?!? I could always have cornflakes for my tea and really throw the thread into complete chaos and arnachy if you want!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
19-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Forum Moans
Oh go flactulate on the head of a womble! :mad2:

And that is what I want to say when people start to get aggressive on the board!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
19-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Forum Moans
excuse me Miss ... but errr ... how do we flactulate? and can we do it in public?

..and by the way ... wombles ... well ... how can I break this to you ... but Coastie ... wombles aren't real. It was a man in a costume.

Now we must stop this :offtopic: mularkey cos Karen will get very cross if she comes back and no-one's moaned about anything!

So get moaning everyone! :argue:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
19-08-2005, 03:48 PM
Forum Moans
Dolores Wrote:excuse me Miss ... but errr ... how do we flactulate? and can we do it in public?Oh go fart in a jar and sniff the contents!

..and by the way ... wombles ... well ... how can I break this to you ... but Coastie ... wombles aren't real. It was a man in a costume.Yeah right...you'll be telling me that Santa Clause isn't real next...gosh you are a one Dol...

Now we must stop this :offtopic: mularkey cos Karen will get very cross if she comes back and no-one's moaned about anything!

So get moaning everyone! :argue:

I hate people who winge when a post goes mildly off topc...what the fudge is that all about...the world is still gonna spin isn't it..eh...eh!

That'll stop em whining Dol...

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
19-08-2005, 03:49 PM
Forum Moans
I hate it when lovely people give me rep for posts, and I get a warm fuzzy feeling reading the funny remarks, BUT ONLY ILS GAVE HER NAME. I WANNA KNOW WHO'S BEING NICE........

SIGN YOUR REPS!!

that better K? :devil:

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
19-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Forum Moans
Tigereye Wrote:I hate it when lovely people give me rep for posts, and I get a warm fuzzy feeling reading the funny remarks, BUT ONLY ILS GAVE HER NAME. I WANNA KNOW WHO'S BEING NICE........

SIGN YOUR REPS!!

that better K? :devil:

Haydon will say ... pay your fiver if you wanna know!

Actually I usually put my name after a rep if that person isn't a sponsor. ergo I don't think I've given you good rep lately Tiger! Blush

19-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Forum Moans
Dolores your profile says:

survivor>br>vodka>br>you guys>br.

So I am wondering what the 'br' means?? Is it 'I like my Voddy freezing', Survivor was quite cold [as in lonely] and you guys are frigid and unwielding??

Or does it mean something else??

And karen want some moans? - try the rampant rabbit!!:pimp:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Inappropriate questions for a rabbit fanciers forum surreyfrog(sf) 1 1,210 29-03-2011 10:26 AM
Last Post: surreyfrog(sf)
  How to behave on an internet forum Haydon_acc2 12 2,295 07-04-2008 05:50 PM
Last Post: Haydon_acc2
  What is this about Forum Police? Northern angel 24 2,368 06-02-2007 11:36 AM
Last Post: Haydon_acc2
  Are there any Plumbers on this Forum? Slipper 12 1,617 25-09-2006 03:13 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Work Colleagues / Friend Moans Bonsai 48 2,879 03-07-2006 02:25 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  what makes you think of forum members? Dolores 12 2,022 09-05-2006 10:27 PM
Last Post: Cat
  What should be in the forum spotlight? Haydon_acc2 43 2,725 15-02-2006 10:46 AM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Christmas Moans Bonsai 18 1,548 12-12-2005 02:16 AM
Last Post: Northern angel
  What have you learned since joining this forum? tonee 30 2,241 07-09-2005 05:38 PM
Last Post: tonee
  Forum thanks! Dolores 36 2,990 30-08-2005 08:15 AM
Last Post: Coastie