Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum thanks!
23-08-2005, 08:28 PM
Forum thanks!

So come on what have you got the forum to thank for?

Today, this very very day I had reason to thank the forum for knowledge that it had imparted to me ... via SF I believe!

...and it was for the term "dogging"! yes, that's it voyeuristic sex! we had a meeting a work about deviatent sexual practices and this one came up ... and I knew what it was! if pressed i would have given them the website link that SF posted up! (I dunno how he knows these things either!)

So how as the forum helped you in every day life? what wonderous questions have been answered via it's portals?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2005, 08:31 PM
Forum thanks!
I am thankful that someone told me and I can't remember who it was that Michelle Bass [the bunny boiler] and Stu had split. I never really wish ill on people and I don't in this case either - jsut they were soooooo wrong for each other, and I felt sorry for his family, oh and him.

So thank you to who ever told me that - although I wish I knew more [like when, where etc]

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

23-08-2005, 09:17 PM
Forum thanks!
I thank Flip regularly as I cook my Duck in lime and giner or do a smashingly yummy fish pie! My guests are always so impressed but don't worry I do say it's Flips recipe...they of course have no idea who Flip could possibly be and just stare blankly at me but hey...THANK-YOU FLIP!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
23-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Forum thanks!
Coastie Wrote:I thank Flip regularly as I cook my Duck in lime and giner or do a smashingly yummy fish pie! My guests are always so impressed but don't worry I do say it's Flips recipe...they of course have no idea who Flip could possibly be and just stare blankly at me but hey...THANK-YOU FLIP!

Your very welcome Coastie Blush

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

23-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Forum thanks!
I have the forum to thank for meeting Dolly, she is exotic and made me laugh so much.

Thank you Forum for making this happen.
23-08-2005, 09:39 PM
Forum thanks!
Cat Wrote:I have the forum to thank for meeting Dolly, she is exotic and made me laugh so much.

Thank you Forum for making this happen.

Blush oh purleease ... stop it! stop it! oh alright!

Yes that too, for meeting so many fab people who I would normally cross the road to avoid!! (j/k!!).

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
23-08-2005, 09:44 PM
Forum thanks!
Dolores Wrote:Blush oh purleease ... stop it! stop it! oh alright!

Yes that too, for meeting so many fab people who I would normally cross the road to avoid!! (j/k!!).

I diss not Dolly. I still have moments when I spontaniously double over at our antics in Portsmouth. I love you and always will.

It was a great day.
23-08-2005, 09:45 PM
Forum thanks!
My thanks is for keeping me sane.
How on earth can you lot keep me sane I wonder :blink:

Having small children, not much adult conversation during the day, you lot make me laugh and giggle and think about stuff I wouldn't normally think about.

Oh and I've got you lot to thank for the late nights, sat in front of this computer drinking too much :w00t:

[Image: 429.gif]
23-08-2005, 10:00 PM
Forum thanks!
Cat Wrote:I diss not Dolly. I still have moments when I spontaniously double over at our antics in Portsmouth. I love you and always will.

It was a great day.

I still can't get the Dolores Glare out of my head....oooh that Marman had better not cross Dols path again in the near future...if ever! :laugh:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
23-08-2005, 11:29 PM
Forum thanks!
I'd also like to thank the forum for allowing me to meet some seriously lovely (though quite mental) people, for giving me things to laugh at on a daily basis and for prompting me to think of things that I would never have thought of alone and consider forming an opinion on.

And if that sounds mawkish....well tough...'cause that's the way it is!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Inappropriate questions for a rabbit fanciers forum surreyfrog(sf) 1 1,209 29-03-2011 10:26 AM
Last Post: surreyfrog(sf)
  How to behave on an internet forum Haydon_acc2 12 2,292 07-04-2008 05:50 PM
Last Post: Haydon_acc2
  What is this about Forum Police? Northern angel 24 2,358 06-02-2007 11:36 AM
Last Post: Haydon_acc2
  Forum Moans karenh 297 13,079 02-10-2006 03:55 AM
Last Post: msgirl
  Are there any Plumbers on this Forum? Slipper 12 1,613 25-09-2006 03:13 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  what makes you think of forum members? Dolores 12 2,012 09-05-2006 10:27 PM
Last Post: Cat
  What should be in the forum spotlight? Haydon_acc2 43 2,710 15-02-2006 10:46 AM
Last Post: Aondeag
  What have you learned since joining this forum? tonee 30 2,229 07-09-2005 05:38 PM
Last Post: tonee
  Swearing on the Forum Patsy 19 1,550 12-06-2005 11:44 AM
Last Post: Fee For All
  What bothered you on the forum to day? Cockney 25 1,735 19-04-2005 01:49 PM
Last Post: Cockney