Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freeview
19-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Freeview

Anyone else just got this and not cable? I see Freeview are due to get E4 on 27 May, to coincide nicely with the start of Big Brother. Not sure if this is good or bad....What else is on E4?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Freeview
Don't know, Max, but it's not the Freeview I was thinking of! :naughty: Eh, Grouch?
Find all posts by this user
19-05-2005, 01:41 PM
Freeview
I have no idea what is on Channel 4, Maxine as I don't watch it! So obviously nothing that interests me!
19-05-2005, 02:15 PM
Freeview
Max - the repeats of Desperate Housewives are on E4, and most other Channel 4 repeats, it is great if you have missed something!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

19-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Freeview
ilovesurvivor Wrote:I have no idea what is on Channel 4, Maxine as I don't watch it! So obviously nothing that interests me!

oops I meant E4, although I don't watch C4 either! Blush
19-05-2005, 02:36 PM
Freeview
Flip Wrote:Max - the repeats of Desperate Housewives are on E4, and most other Channel 4 repeats, it is great if you have missed something!

Well, that'll be handy for the next time I cock up the video recorder for DH, Flip. Although I enjoy your run down on missed episodes even more! :thumbsup:
19-05-2005, 05:22 PM
Freeview
maxine Wrote:Anyone else just got this and not cable? I see Freeview are due to get E4 on 27 May, to coincide nicely with the start of Big Brother. Not sure if this is good or bad....What else is on E4?

Oooh, I've only got a Freeview box without the pay to upgrade slot, just basic box. I was really annoyed that although I could watch 24 hour I'm a Celeb, BB5 was only available on E4. I don't care if there's nothing else worth watching on it - I'll just be grateful if I can have BB on all day :thumbsup:
19-05-2005, 07:00 PM
Freeview
I've jsut got Freeview too - it'll be good to have E4 if only for the BB coverage
Find all posts by this user
19-05-2005, 07:03 PM
Freeview
yuo get wall to wall and back to back episodes of Friends - which is always worth watching IMO!

you also get scrubs, ER repeats etc and sometime a film. But mostly when BB is on it's just endless BB .... which at first you think is marvellous but you soon realise it's not!!!! I've only ever seen anything interesting on the live feed once ... and that was so interesting I can't remember what it was! oh actually it might have been when they were told that brain dead nutter who's name i can't remember wasn't coming back in the house cos she was a brain dead nutter!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
19-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Freeview
E4 looks fab...I don't get it but it has alot of shows that eventually come onto ch4 running a week early plus a few extra bits....

I only have a free view box (it's the only way I can get ch5) and I often watch ITV2/3 and the extra BBC channels so I'm happy with my box and if E4 is coming to freeview I shall be springing along the roof tops as happy as a bouncy thing with really big springs attached to its feet!

PS...if all I get is BB I shall not be watching E4 on it's realese but will wait until something decent comes on! :glare:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Film Four on Freeview survivorfan 17 2,118 01-07-2006 07:33 PM
Last Post: Coastie