Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 17/11/06
17-11-2006, 10:13 PM
Friday 17/11/06

Just when we thought it couldnt get any worse, after Lauren Booth's hip hop rapping, Jan Leeming gives us her falsetto rendition of 'Summertime' from South Pacific - without a trace of embarrassment or irony. Even David Gest's face was like this :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Dear. God. She so needs to go.

We had a quick recap tonight of Dean's trial (mercifully with the retching and vomming edited out), his triumphant entrance to the camp where he was greeted with delight and promptly washed in the creek by Phina (I cant believe they made him go into the camp with all that crap still on him).

Phina and Jan had "words" about The Leeming's pessimism (ie whingeing) and Jan managed yet again to repeat, "Oh I am sorry" in a voice that said she was anything but. Jan also, you notice, never ever lets anyone finish a sentence.:angry:

Jan flirted outrageously with Toby Anstis during the evening, which made me ill. She also called him a masculine alpha male, but give her her dues, she was drunk.

The meal that Dean won them turned out to be goat and vegs, with fruit for dessert. The goat was as tough as ol boots apparently, which caused most of the camp to not eat the meat which caused some tension.

Dean got a hammock and there was mucho bitching and sniping between Lauren The Leader and Scott Henshall about how to put it up. I think poor Dean is already wondering what on earth he has got himself into.

Myleene and Toby did a treasure chest trial which was very very difficult, involving lots of very high rock climbing and clambering through pitch black caves. They got the answer right too, and got some sweeties.

At the end of the show, Phina was picked for the next bush tucker trial. She has to pick a partner to help her (which she hasnt done yet).

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Friday 17/11/06
was Lauren the Leader? I wasnt sure she only mentioned it TWENTY TIMES!

I just don't like Scott at all.

... and I wish they would all stop saying "it's gonna kick off anytime now" ... cos it hasn't so far that I've seen. I just think they are trying to make themselves sound more interesting!

... and does David take them all out of camp for a sing song? I honestly was blushing furiously when Jan was singing I've never been so embarrassed for anyone on tv. wtf did she think she was up to?! ... and as for holding that long note at the campside sing song? oh dear! oh dear! oh dear! I just want to rip her heart out and make her eat it!!!
17-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Friday 17/11/06
Oh god yes Dol, the holding of that long note around the campfire was excruciatingly, toe curlingly embarrassing wasnt it? :laugh:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
17-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Friday 17/11/06
I'm still blushing for her. Blush What must her family and friends be thinking? She's just so desperate isn't she?
17-11-2006, 11:24 PM
Friday 17/11/06
Jan Leeming singing whilst having to lean on a tree.Huh

Jan Leeming singing to a rock.Huh

Mad as a box of frogs if you ask me.

[Image: 429.gif]
17-11-2006, 11:43 PM
Friday 17/11/06
... oh tony you're so macho ... you're so alpha male ... why can't I find some like you twice your age ... I'm so simpering ... I'm such a ninny ... I'm really really wrinkly ... oh I know let me sing to impress the boys ... I'm so desparate ...

honestly jan - give it up love! ffs stfu!!!!
18-11-2006, 12:10 AM
Friday 17/11/06
Thank you again for the update - out tonight again (I'll be getting a reputation)

Caught the last 10 mintues of it - Jan's family have probably emigrated to Outer Mongolia by now!

Dean Gaffney comes across a bit like Sid Owen - a rough diamond - but he is not blessed with good looks is he?

I saw a clip of Lauren on the Phil Schofield show and she was getting everyone to praise her as a leader, and she has the cheek to go on about her brother in law, well half brother in law! This woman is just so appalling, she needs to be given a task soon, think I will top up my phone tomorrow and text like mad for her!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
18-11-2006, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2006 05:24 PM by Pandora.)
Friday 17/11/06
Am I alone in thinking Dean has got a little better looking now his acne has cleared up ? He used to be a walking, talking spot. I like him. I didnt think i would, but he seems quite gentle and nice.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
18-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Friday 17/11/06
Bonsai Wrote:Am I alone in thinking Dean has got a little better looking now his acne has cleared up ?

yes, my love, you are quite quite alone!! :laugh:
18-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Friday 17/11/06
Dolores Wrote:yes, my love, you are quite quite alone!! :laugh:

Oh .... thought i might :unsure:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me