Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Ladette to Lady
17-10-2006, 12:27 PM
From Ladette to Lady

I've only seen the latest 2 episodes of from Ladette to Lady, but I'm enjoying it.

I didn't want to like Victoria, the girl from Yorkshire, but she really does make me laugh! Apart from drinking too much on the trip to Switzerland she has been trying really hard.
I like Clara too - that was a suprise when she started talking in German in the supermarket!
I've not made my mind up on the others yet, but I do think the girl from Liverpool is going to be trouble.

From the add for next weeks programme it looks like 2 of the girls have a scrap! I wonder which one will get evicted or if they both will.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2006, 11:59 AM
From Ladette to Lady
I started to watch this but kept forgetting it was on. I saw a bit of it yesterday and couldnt believe the bunch of unattractive chinless wonders the "gentlemen" were. Looked like a lot of inbreeded had been going on in their families!
23-10-2006, 04:26 PM
From Ladette to Lady
2 left this week - one got kicked out for starting a fight and another got asked to leave in the weekly roundup. That leaves just 3 I think so it must be the last episode this week

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ladette to Lady dab 13 3,407 02-07-2005 11:46 AM
Last Post: Bella