Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G4 - Creep
13-12-2004, 11:31 AM
G4 - Creep

This was the best thing they did in my opinion and possibly because they didn't mess about with it, they just let Jonathan sing it and the rest were his backing group.

Amazingly, I found someone sharing it on WinMx and got it! :laugh:
Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2004, 12:16 PM
G4 - Creep
My thoughts exactly, loved it. It's bound to be one of their first singles, I can't believe you got a copy of it, sooo jealous

http://www.theblueroom.me.uk
[Image: 1BD_button.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-12-2004, 06:58 PM
G4 - Creep
I loved everything G4 did on Saturday, Creep included. As I've said before the only people who know what's good for G4 is G4. It took a long time for Louis to see sense, but he finally let G4 have their reins and sing the stuff they'd arranged knowing full well that it worked.

It just goes to show you can't just take any old pop song, layer it with harmonies and think it'll blow the audience's socks off. Look Back In Anger not disimilar to Creep on the surface, but the first was just ok, but the second was a tour de force.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-12-2004, 07:02 PM
G4 - Creep
I'm a massive Radiohead fan, and I really didn't care for G4's rendition at all.

[Image: FXCD0011.JPG]

Dillon, one of my cats who died on New Years Eve. :sad:
Find all posts by this user
13-12-2004, 07:22 PM
G4 - Creep
Lyndsay Wrote:I'm a massive Radiohead fan, and I really didn't care for G4's rendition at all.

I can understand that Lyndsay - but as I had never heard it before I had nothing to compare it with - I did get the Radiohead version too thinking I might like it better but no - it wasn't for me.

Funny thing was, I kept thinking G4 were singing I'm a "widow" and knew that couldn't be right so I looked up the words on the net and found out it was I'm a weirdo - lol. I also found out that G4 had taken out a 4 letter word that appears in the original version :laugh: Wouldn't it have brought the house down if the angelic looking group had sung "Your so ****ing Special" . :shock: :laugh:
14-12-2004, 06:47 AM
G4 - Creep
Critique Wrote:I can understand that Lyndsay - but as I had never heard it before I had nothing to compare it with - I did get the Radiohead version too thinking I might like it better but no - it wasn't for me.

Funny thing was, I kept thinking G4 were singing I'm a "widow" and knew that couldn't be right so I looked up the words on the net and found out it was I'm a weirdo - lol. I also found out that G4 had taken out a 4 letter word that appears in the original version :laugh: Wouldn't it have brought the house down if the angelic looking group had sung "Your so ****ing Special" . :shock: :laugh:

Now that may have made me change my mind about them!! Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: FXCD0011.JPG]

Dillon, one of my cats who died on New Years Eve. :sad:
Find all posts by this user