Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G4 G3 G2 G Won
03-12-2004, 01:42 AM
G4 G3 G2 G Won

If any of you lot know the meaning of music then you should all agree that g4 are a cut above the rest, if you where stranded on a desert island, with no instruments, then at least you would be able to listen to some if you was on the island with g4., oh and hi to you all on here, Great site,
Happy xmas
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2004, 04:42 AM
G4 G3 G2 G Won
I like G4 but do see them as an aquired taste....I would certainly like to see them live but have to say due to the sex factor they run second fiddle to Steve....I love Steves voice and looks......but yes G4 do deserve to do well!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2004, 09:35 AM
G4 G3 G2 G Won
Although i like g4 tabby should go all the way and should maybe win the programme
04-12-2004, 01:16 PM
G4 G3 G2 G Won
Tabby going out tonight, inside info, a fix on the cards....
g4wins it believe me i know follow my thread and youll see im true to my word, the reason i know this is because the trading markets and inside info.
04-12-2004, 02:44 PM
G4 G3 G2 G Won
Not sure about the fix. And if Tabby goes out tonight, it won't be proof!! The chances of it happening are 1 in 3. Good odds I think you'd agree.

Likewise the idea that it has been fixed for all three judges to have one act in the final doesn't have any concrete foundation. Statistically, that is just as likely to happen as one judge having all their three acts in the final, or any other combination you care to mention.

I think all three acts left have something different to offer. I'd like to see G4 pull it off because of the sheer quality of their voices, but I think any of the acts would be worthy winners.
04-12-2004, 09:52 PM
G4 G3 G2 G Won
Thanks for a reply Moderator
Happy xmas..
Tabby Has 80% teenage voters, and 60% of them are usually out on a saturday night, leaving a big percentage of stevie and g4 voters at home to put them through wouldnt u agree.
Believe it or not but g4 will just edge steve by a fraction, they will also rush out a single which will get to number one by xmas.
05-12-2004, 01:17 PM
G4 G3 G2 G Won
I really wanted Tabby to win. i was gutted when he went last night, but now that Tabby has been voted off, i will vote like mad for G4, even though i am the same age as Steve i find him a bore, and think he is very over-rated.

G4 to win................................... Now that Tabby has gone :sad:
05-12-2004, 01:40 PM
G4 G3 G2 G Won
G4 WILL BE GETTING A XMAS NUMBER ONE
What do you think, i will take bets on it if anyone wants to risk it
05-12-2004, 01:44 PM
G4 G3 G2 G Won
Ugh, yucky. G4 sing "Silent Night" in that hugely condescending, overly sincere manner they have.

Oooh, it's enough to make you bring up your turkey sandwich...
05-12-2004, 04:24 PM
G4 G3 G2 G Won
You will get the chance to bring up your turkey sandwich, has they will be singing on the box over xmas.