Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GMTV some questions
13-04-2005, 04:05 PM
GMTV some questions

Anyone know and anyone know if they are going to..

1. Ditch Penny Smith
2. Do more TV stuff with the telly guy who is good
3. Stop Fi-ona being sooo trendy left wing "i read the indie"
4. get the Politics Northern girl to wear tighter tops and ditch the coat
5. Get the posh one who is often..cold to do more links and get rid of the bloke
6. Do more with Jackie brambles
7. Stop doing "brave" common people stories
8. Do more with Cheggers who is great
9. Get rid of the hopeless weather numpties, both of them
10. Stop "giving away" £10,000 whilst raking in £80,000 on phone revenue each morning

any ideas and who is the new Eamon?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2005, 10:10 PM
GMTV some questions
Nope Isle of weather - the only thing I know is that lovely chubbsy old Eamonn is going.

And as far as numero 8 is concerned - go to Specsavers!!:wacko:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

14-04-2005, 08:12 AM
GMTV some questions
Andrew Castle and Ben Shephard are the new Eamonn - no new boy being sought.
Find all posts by this user
14-04-2005, 10:24 AM
GMTV some questions
isleofweather Wrote:6. Do more with Jackie brambles

Unfortunately Jackie has left the show, and Carla Romana (sp) has taken her place.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
14-04-2005, 10:30 AM
GMTV some questions
I never used to like Eamon, but Im gonna miss him when he goes, I LOVE the way he takes the pee out of Fi'ona.....shes a ditsy mare isnt she, I have warmed to her slightly........

The only part I squirm at is when they bring that MUPPET Cheggers out for his daily "airing" :sick:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
14-04-2005, 10:40 AM
GMTV some questions
I won't be sad to see the back of him. I think his brand of grumpy sarcasm and rudeness served up with false jocularity is well past its sell-by-date.

I've warmed to Fiona a bit too, Isis - probably as I've become less and less tolerant of her stablemate.

Can't wait to see Carla in action in the States. I think she's going to do great.
14-04-2005, 11:02 AM
GMTV some questions
I like Eamon too as he is totally un star struck and if often quite sarky to the “celebrities”. I think Ben is taking over, although I read in the paper that they don’t really know what to do with Fiona as she is 45 (looks good on it) and would look like his mother alongside him so they may replace her with a younger presenter. I REALLY hope they don’t get that Jenni whatever her name is, the blonde Scots one that was once on Blind Date and TOTALLY LOVES HER F****G SELF!!! I hope they ditch Penny Smith who always seems a bit of an oddball and tell Lorraine Kelly to cover her blinkin t**ts up as she is a middle aged mother and we don’t want to look at em over our cornflakes!!!
14-04-2005, 11:43 AM
GMTV some questions
isleofweather Wrote:8. Do more with Cheggers who is great

No...please no...he should have been put into a small box and buried a long time ago! :sick:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
15-04-2005, 08:23 AM
GMTV some questions
I just watched Carla's first Entertainment Today. She did great! :thumbsup:
15-04-2005, 01:59 PM
GMTV some questions
dab Wrote:I just watched Carla's first Entertainment Today. She did great! :thumbsup:

I really like Carla Romano, she is just lovely! I don't mind the rest of them but particularly like Kate and Ben, they seem the most down-to-earth BUT I simply cannot stand Keith Chegwin. He gives me the creeps! There is no way I would phone in for the £10k question as the very thought of having him on my doorstep first thing in the morning would make me want to run & hide! :sick:

Edited to ask: Is Jackie Brambles coming into the studio to report or is she getting another job elsewhere? I really liked her too btw!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fiona leaving GMTV MariaRob 4 2,279 02-09-2008 12:28 PM
Last Post: Seabreeze
  Heather Mills on GMTV this am MariaRob 4 1,064 02-11-2007 01:38 AM
Last Post: Flyo
  GMTV - Love it? Hate it? Let us know ..... Pandora 28 5,752 29-09-2007 07:36 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  Tomorrow GMTV Shark_Attacks 2 955 06-02-2005 06:40 PM
Last Post: ils