Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gazza isn't going
15-11-2004, 11:12 AM
Gazza isn't going

'Gazza has been dropped from I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here! because of his huge cash demands, reports The Sun.
http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50...25,00.html
"Apparently they felt I was too famous for I'm A Celebrity. I can't understand it. Now they've got Joe Pasquale and someone from the Three Degrees. My agent is not happy one ****ing bit."

Paul's agent confirmed, "They phoned me up and said, 'Sorry. We don't want him.' This week I received a letter from them, the inference of which was he was too famous and would unbalance the show.'

So it seems the tv bosses think that Gazza was either too expensive or too famous.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2004, 11:17 AM
Gazza isn't going
Probably too expensive!!!

So who now is going to provide all the tears?
15-11-2004, 01:24 PM
Gazza isn't going
Personally I'm glad he's not going. Its supposed to be for charity and he's asking for all these fees.

And I think he would be useless out there anyway.
15-11-2004, 03:08 PM
Gazza isn't going
He really hasnt got a clue has he? This was probably his last chance at getting his name back into the limelight and achieving something both for himself and his charity. But no, he allegedly gets all money grabby and starts thinking he is bigger than the programme, and then is all miffed when they turn around and say forget it ...........

Serve him right.
15-11-2004, 03:11 PM
Gazza isn't going
I can well imagine him asking for too much money. Like Pandora says, he's totally shot himself in the foot, so now he can go back to being a sad old washed up has been like George Best can't he?
15-11-2004, 03:20 PM
Gazza isn't going
Haydon Wrote:"Apparently they felt I was too famous for I'm A Celebrity. I can't understand it. Now they've got Joe Pasquale and someone from the Three Degrees. My agent is not happy one ****ing bit."

Paul's agent confirmed, "They phoned me up and said, 'Sorry. We don't want him.' This week I received a letter from them, the inference of which was he was too famous and would unbalance the show.'

So it seems the tv bosses think that Gazza was either too expensive or too famous.

too expensive or/and too infamous?
15-11-2004, 07:31 PM
Gazza isn't going
Ceridwen Wrote:I can well imagine him asking for too much money. Like Pandora says, he's totally shot himself in the foot, so now he can go back to being a sad old washed up has been like George Best can't he?

How dare you compare Gazza to George Best:angry:

Gazza isn't fit to lace Best's bootlaces!!!!!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
28-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Gazza isn't going
What Gazza did next.

Coincidentally, it seems he had his 40th birthday this weekend. Seems t be heading the same way as George Best!

Quote:Fallen football hero Paul Gascoigne was taken to hospital for emergency treatment while celebrating his 40th birthday.

Gazza, from Dunston, Gateshead, was with pals at the Marriott hotel, MetroCentre, Gateshead, yesterday when became ill.

It is understood he suffered a suspected perforated stomach ulcer.

He was taken to Newcastle General Hospital at around 7pm before being transferred to the city's Royal Victoria Infirmary where it is understood he was due to undergo surgery.

[Image: D2B84859-0186-DD56-36C8FC9CDDACCB14.jpg]

Quote: In 2005, he made an emotional TV appearance on a BBC One programme about ex-footballers. Speaking to Scottish ex-footballer Alan Hansen, he talked about his problems and how he had had to cope with not being the player he used to be. He also mentioned he was determined to get back into the game by obtaining the proper coaching badges needed to manage a team.
Gascoigne was appointed manager of the recently founded Portuguese team Algarve United in June 2005, but failed to settle at the club, and left to become manager of the Conference North team Kettering Town on 27 October 2005. His tenure at Kettering lasted just thirty-nine days, and he was dismissed by the club's board on 5 December 2005, along with assistant manager Paul Davis. Later the same day, Gascoigne was arrested over an alleged assault of a journalist outside Hope Street Hotel in Liverpool, but the journalist withdrew his complaint three days later.
In August 2006 Gascoigne visited Botswana on behalf of the FA's international outreach week and played football with the children from the SOS Children's village there
On 8 November in 2006, Gascoigne was arrested on suspicion of causing actual bodily harm to another man in a London nightclub.. He was later released on bail.
Gascoigne will play in a Glasgow Rangers exhibition match to commemorate the anniversary of the 'nine-in-a-row' achievement on July 8th 2007.
He will also be appearing in the Sci-Fi movie 'Final Run' which is scheduled for release in 2008.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gazza's comments -xena- 19 3,880 13-06-2007 09:45 PM
Last Post: Rob
  Record Offer for Gazza Haydon_acc2 8 1,430 10-11-2004 08:29 PM
Last Post: Dolores