Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gazza's comments
03-12-2004, 11:40 PM
Gazza's comments

http://celeb.itv.com/celeb/grapevine/gaz...ve_won.htm
The guy is really full of himself.I reckon he would have been voted off first!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2004, 11:57 AM
Gazza's comments
Yeah, in his dreams he'd have won it.
04-12-2004, 05:25 PM
Gazza's comments
Another Egotistical,self absorbed,vain,petulant little has-been. On the whole he would have fitted in very well!
04-12-2004, 05:34 PM
Gazza's comments
Let's hope to see him in the next series then and see how far he gets!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2004, 05:42 PM
Gazza's comments
Ceridwen Wrote:Let's hope to see him in the next series then and see how far he gets!!
He wouldnt dare would he? Yes actually he would, because he is greedy and thick.

And obviously totally deluded :wacko:
04-12-2004, 06:12 PM
Gazza's comments
I'd be interested to read Gascoigne's comments in their proper context, rather than a snippet on the ITV website. I found an article on Digital Spy (14th Nov) that puts a slightly different slant on things:

------------

Paul Gascoigne has claimed that producers on the new series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! have rejected his offer to appear on the show, because he is too famous.

The soccer legend was apparently begged by ITV bosses to star on the new series, but when he finally agreed, he was rejected.

Gazza told the News of the World, "They pestered me for weeks and I kept saying, 'No, no, no' because I didn't fancy it.

"But because they were so persistent and it was a big challenge I finally agreed to meet them last week and told them I was prepared to do it. I know the British public wanted me to go in the jungle. Then this week I got a letter from the show saying they didn't want me any more."

He added, "Apparently they felt I was too famous for I'm A Celebrity. I can't understand it. Now they've got Joe Pasquale and someone from the Three Degrees. My agent is not happy one ****ing bit."

Paul's agent confirmed, "They phoned me up and said, 'Sorry. We don't want him.' This week I received a letter from them, the inference of which was he was too famous and would unbalance the show.

"In my 20-odd years as an agent I cannot remember being so totally gobsmacked. This could have been the biggest show in ITV's history."

The new series begins on November 21.

--------------------

It appears Gazza and ITV aren't best friends - so, while I have no interest in defending Gazza, I'm also cautious about accepting ITV's version of events at face value.

Meanwhile, back in the jungle, I reckon he'd probably be a very entertaining contestant.
04-12-2004, 08:44 PM
Gazza's comments
dab Wrote:, back in the jungle, I reckon he'd probably be a very entertaining contestant.
well yeah he would probably be entertaining to watch for a bit...but I'm sure after a week everyone would get tired of him...the guy is an idiot and is a shame to England...
04-12-2004, 08:55 PM
Gazza's comments
He wanted too much money - that's why he wasn't in it.

I actually would have liked to have seen him in it - he would have been the most conceited contestant to have been evicted yet.
But it would have been fun to make him suffer.:devil:

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
04-12-2004, 08:56 PM
Gazza's comments
secrets Wrote:But it would have been fun to make him suffer.:devil:
Yep,You're definitely right here :laugh: :devil:
05-12-2004, 06:27 PM
Gazza's comments
-xena- Wrote:the guy is an idiot and is a shame to England...

Oh my lord Xena - a very very cruel comment. The guy was genius with a football - let's not forget that.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gazza isn't going Haydon_acc2 8 2,288 28-05-2007 01:43 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  Record Offer for Gazza Haydon_acc2 8 1,511 10-11-2004 08:29 PM
Last Post: Dolores