Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General X-Rated discussion....
23-09-2005, 09:34 AM

Well judging by the trailers I'm thinking that:

Simon gets the bands (he seemed gutted and they are pants this year)

Louis gets the youngsters (as they are the most talented and he needs all the help he can get to win....and Sharon had them last year)

Sharon gets the oldies (just because she had the youngsters last year).

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Yup, my thinking exactly.

But I'm very disappointed with this thread, which (by its title) promises so much more.

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!
23-09-2005, 12:06 PM
Ah, Blink. You fell into the "not checking the forum" trap, didn't you?
Find all posts by this user
23-09-2005, 01:52 PM
Blink Wrote:Yup, my thinking exactly.

But I'm very disappointed with this thread, which (by its title) promises so much more.

I figured since the title is so open for abuse it would leap to lower depths soon enough Blinkus! :blink:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
23-09-2005, 03:51 PM
lol When I first saw this thread's name I thought it was about somethign dirty :laugh:
23-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Confessions of a Coastie

Blush I had wanted to call this thread - X-Related but typed it all so fast and forgot to put in the 'el' play on words....shocking...if any mods out there can do it I would appreciate it as I wouldn't want people to think I would lead others so far astray! Blush

23-09-2005, 05:34 PM
Coastie Wrote:Confessions of a Coastie

Blush I had wanted to call this thread - X-Related but typed it all so fast and forgot to put in the 'el' play on words....shocking...if any mods out there can do it I would appreciate it as I wouldn't want people to think I would lead others so far astray! Blush

look Blink rumbled you. take it on the chin and stop trying to wheedle out of it!

i shall be sat poised with pen and note paper tomorrow night so that I can post up some meaningful x-rated stuff tomorrow night!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
23-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Dolores Wrote:look Blink rumbled you. take it on the chin and stop trying to wheedle out of it!

i shall be sat poised with pen and note paper tomorrow night so that I can post up some meaningful x-rated stuff tomorrow night!

So you didn't buy it then Dol...DOH...do ya think the others will believe me...I mean you are smarter than the average bear er person and well they might not see through my covering guise as quickly as you did!

Looking forward to reading all your X-R'EL'ATED stuff!

How many here would like to punch Louis Walsh just once to see what it was like?:boxing:

23-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Ooo Miss... me....me...... please Miss........ Can I do it twice, just in case he got up after the first one?
Find all posts by this user
23-09-2005, 06:08 PM
No Patsy...you only get one hit...you have to leave something for the numerous other people in the line behind you! :boxing:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  General X-Factor stuff! Coastie 33 4,446 28-09-2006 03:21 AM
Last Post: Coastie