Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gigs and Tours.....
17-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Gigs and Tours.....

I am off to see the Foo Fighters in june at Wembley, the tickets arrived yesterday, so im a bit more excited about it now, I saw them at the NEC in Nov last year too and they were amazing live!

Anyone else got any concerts or gigs planned this year?

I think we are heading down to Exeter for The Beautiful Days Festival, I cant cope with Glastonbury, there is just too much walking for this old cripple, so Im sticking to the smaller festivals......

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/be...days/2008/

and then possibly Dorset 2008, I am trying to get everyone to sort their dates out so I can get the tickets ordered!

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/en...rset/2008/

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Gigs and Tours.....
I am off to see Paul Weller at Hammersmith Apollo on thursday night. Mr B got the tickets as a 40th birthday present (which isnt until july). I am really looking forward to it now.
17-05-2008, 06:32 PM
Gigs and Tours.....
Buzz Wrote:I am off to see Paul Weller at Hammersmith Apollo on thursday night. Mr B got the tickets as a 40th birthday present (which isnt until july). I am really looking forward to it now.

I havent see Paul Weller Buzz, but my mate's have and they said he is brilliant live, they saw him at Leeds or one of the V Festivals a few years ago, Stanley Road is a classic album if you ask me, nearly everyone i know has got that CD :wink2:

we are off to see Girls Aloud at Warwick Castle too - I promised Lewie my step son i would take him and his mate, and now Lewie will be in Iraq and cant go but his mate is still coming up for it, as he will be home on leave - my sisters and nieces are all going as well so it shoud be a laugh....as long as we can sneak some voddie in :naughty:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
18-05-2008, 08:41 AM
Gigs and Tours.....
Love the Foo Fighters. Give Dave Grohl a tweek from me.

Going to see Paul Rodgers with Queen in October at the O2. I may have mentioned once or twice that I'm a huuuuuuge Paul Rodgers fan. The fact that he will be with Queen is a bit of a Brucie Bonus.
18-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Gigs and Tours.....
Hmmm, this looks suspiciously like another thread on another forum that you've been on recently, Isis. Can't imagine where you got the inspiration for this one from..

http://thecurmudgeon.proboards88.com/ind...thread=102

What a spooky coincidence..

Don't abuse children, or else they'll turn out like me.
http://www.thecurmudgeon.proboards88.com - The site to save your life.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-05-2008, 01:09 PM
Gigs and Tours.....
Actually if you can be bothered to look in the archives you will see that this is a thread i have started before in the past, going back about 4 years..... how old is your site sweetie????? hmmmmm???? I was going to look for the old thread to prove a point, but i really cant be ar$ed :devil:

And if you could access the closed forum i am a member of you would see I have also started the same threads there last year and this year, so get that bluddy neck of yours wound in a bit will ya................Some of us CAN and DO think for ourselves darlin!!!!! :assshake:

f ck it, i did look and here is the link.......I do so like to prove people wrong......

http://www.survivor-online.co.uk/forums/...php?t=2105

29-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Gigs and Tours.....
i'm very excited Im off to see the Guillemots in Southampton tomorrow night.

I don't really know their stuff so my mate has lent me her CDs and the are effing great - can't wait!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
29-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Gigs and Tours.....
Dolores Wrote:i'm very excited Im off to see the Guillemots in Southampton tomorrow night.

I don't really know their stuff so my mate has lent me her CDs and the are effing great - can't wait!

Some of my friends went to see them Dol, they said they were brillaint live!!! hope you have a good night hunnie!

01-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Gigs and Tours.....
How were the Guillemonts, Dol?

I've never heard of them Blush

I went to see 'The Osmonds' last night at Wembley Arena and they were excellent Big Grin

[SIZE="3"]ils - Member of SO since August 2001![/SIZE]
01-06-2008, 09:06 PM
Gigs and Tours.....
~ils~ Wrote:How were the Guillemonts, Dol?

I've never heard of them Blush

it was my mate's suggestion - i'd heard a bit of them - they've got a song out at the moment - a ballardy song called "Falling out of reach".

They were excellent, the lead singer was very charismatic and they've got a unique sound - if you had to put them in a genre you'd say Indie. Thoroughly recommend a listen to them.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gigs tonee 3 872 12-02-2005 01:01 PM
Last Post: tonee