Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glued I am - but when is it repeated??
02-04-2005, 10:11 AM

I missed task 7, and now that I hooked to this programme I need to know when it is repeated, I know it is cos I saw the repeat of task 6. I searched through the listings on Sky last night - but cannot find hide nor hair of the repeat show.

Can anyone HELP??

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2005, 10:12 AM
Flip, it's on at 10.40 tonight on BBC2. :thumbsup:
02-04-2005, 10:22 AM
dab Wrote:Flip, it's on at 10.40 tonight on BBC2. :thumbsup:

so many thank you's Dab - I will watch, I haven't been into the thread about task 7 yet - I want to keep the surprise for the repeat! Ohhhh I am all thrilled now!

02-04-2005, 10:30 AM
It's the same in our house. Mrs Dab works some evenings and doesn't get home until after ten, so she always misses the Wednesday programme and has to catch up with the Saturday repeat (cos it's on later). So I'm not allowed to discuss it when she gets home on Wednesdays, even though I'm buzzing with the result. :shutup:
02-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Flip Wrote:so many thank you's Dab - I will watch, I haven't been into the thread about task 7 yet - I want to keep the surprise for the repeat! Ohhhh I am all thrilled now!

We will be watching tonight as it clashed with the England game in the week - I did take a peek in the task 7 thread, but I dont recall seeing who went which was a REAL bonus Big Grin

There is a "catch up" on half an hour before Flip....you might want to see that too!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
02-04-2005, 08:17 PM
Isis Wrote:There is a "catch up" on half an hour before Flip....you might want to see that too!

I saw that when setting my reminder - but if it is a catch up - doesn't it give the result away??

02-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Isis Wrote:We will be watching tonight as it clashed with the England game in the week - I did take a peek in the task 7 thread, but I dont recall seeing who went which was a REAL bonus Big Grin

There is a "catch up" on half an hour before Flip....you might want to see that too!

Would you like me to tell you who was sacked? Or would you like to come and JOIN IN MY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user