Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Go Go Go G4!
11-12-2004, 05:22 PM
Go Go Go Go G4!

No doubt G4 are going to win ,they need it and i love them, supporters, sign below, Steve lovers, no insults please!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2004, 05:40 PM
Go Go Go Go G4!
HEY i found someone with taste, i know g4 will win dont worry
what a song they are singing in nessun dorma it will send chills up your spine when you hear them singing it
11-12-2004, 05:43 PM
Go Go Go Go G4!
Yes, GO GO GO GO GO AWAY G4

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-12-2004, 05:46 PM
Go Go Go Go G4!
I see the pussy cat NOT purring after this result LOL
11-12-2004, 05:46 PM
Go Go Go Go G4!
'Come on England, Come on England' Being a total philistine it'll just make me think of the world cup. :glare:

However, I can't see how they can fail with this. Hit me baby one more time was quite frankly ridiculous, but over the last few weeks Louis has begun to see sense and is letting G4 make music the way they should do.
11-12-2004, 08:08 PM
Go Go Go Go G4!
I've been with Steve since Rowetta left but I have just found out that Jonathan lives near here on the South Coast and has actually sung in my grandaughter's school. Feeling swayed in that direction now - lol. Gotta vote for the local boy I suppose :laugh:
11-12-2004, 08:13 PM
Go Go Go Go G4!
Critique Wrote:I've been with Steve since Rowetta left but I have just found out that Jonathan lives near here on the South Coast and has actually sung in my grandaughter's school. Feeling swayed in that direction now - lol. Gotta vote for the local boy I suppose :laugh:

Nooooooo!!!! Steve has to win this, just listen to him - I am goose bumps all over - he is astounding. Tongue

Just think, a vote for G4 is a vote for Louis! :angry: He is the ultimate berk!

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
11-12-2004, 08:40 PM
Go Go Go Go G4!
Critique Wrote:I have just found out that Jonathan lives near here on the South Coast and has actually sung in my grandaughter's school. Feeling swayed in that direction now - lol. Gotta vote for the local boy I suppose :laugh:

It's the same for me too Critique - I always think you should support your local contestants - but I really don't want Louis to win as he will be unbearable so I am torn.
11-12-2004, 08:58 PM
Go Go Go Go G4!
Critique..I beg, don't be swayed ...come to your senses...You KNOW who is better.

:unsure:
11-12-2004, 09:03 PM
Go Go Go Go G4!
I really like G4 and have done all the way through. I thought they were at their very best tonight. But when it comes down to it I just don't want Louis to win.