Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Housemate choice a fix? More in the papers today.
13-06-2006, 05:57 PM

Yet another story in the papers today from one of the 36 shortlisted, who claimed it was all very suspicious on the night, and that Susie was spotted whispering with the producers all evening, and apparently did not seem that suprised at all when chosen. The whole thing now is apparently going to be offically investigated such are the complaints. Surely if there was nothing underhand to it at all, it would have been so much simpler to have had Big Brother ask a housemate to step forward, think of a number between 1 and 36 and call it out loud, and only THEN ask them to open the envelope and relate the whole golden ticket story and show them the plasma screen. No one could have complained of any wrong doing in that case, and the whole thing could have taken place INSIDE the house with the doors firmly closed, so the Grace chanting debacle could have been avoided too ( not that I didn't allow myself a major smirk when it did). I still smell a major rat in the whole thing.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2006, 07:27 PM
i do too ....but if it was proven to be a fix Endermol will have some major apologising to do to all the people who spent a lot of money on buying the tickets from ebay (and other such places) or just bought kit-kats when they wouldnt normally of bothered.

I have to admit that i bought two ....... so i could flog them (or maybe i would of tried to get in the house). If a lot of people like me bought two choccie bars - thats a lot of profit.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
14-06-2006, 04:34 AM
it is also suggested that an inside source has revealed that several golden ticket winners were too good to be wasted on this years contest ,and have been secretly told they will be put on the shortlist to appear in the next BB.

As well as that:
Only two winners of the golden tickets had had no part in previous auditions for the show.

And one was a Journalist.
Find all posts by this user
14-06-2006, 04:06 PM
Fix or no fix, she stirred it up by going in there :yahoo: :yahoo:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
15-06-2006, 08:35 AM
Im gobsmacked noone has brought this up yet. Did you all watch last nights show ????

Susie in the film clip was wearing a number 34 badge, and yet she was 14 on the night she was picked. When Richard said it was fixed she hid under her hat and wouldnt look at them.

Richard then went on to say if it was fixed, everyone who bought the choccie bars would sue BB's ar*se.

FIX, FIX, FIX.

15-06-2006, 09:49 AM
I think she was wearing the number 34 or 37 (whatever they said) because it was a clip from a previous time that the old dear had applied to BB and it was the number they gave her for the auditions.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
15-06-2006, 10:21 AM
...and the reason she had her hat dipped is because she's not allowed to talk about the outside world.
15-06-2006, 10:40 AM
ITS A FIX I TELL YA :boxing:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Which BB7 housemate are you? PJ 12 4,063 28-08-2006 06:30 PM
Last Post: Rob
  Favourite BB Housemate ever? floopy 16 3,045 17-08-2006 08:53 AM
Last Post: Bella
  Every housemate has a "problem" MariaRob 4 1,269 16-07-2006 08:08 AM
Last Post: survivorfan
  Randomly pick your housemate here! Cat 365 15,690 19-06-2006 12:20 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Golden Ticket Winner - first impressions- Dolores 12 1,681 11-06-2006 11:38 AM
Last Post: PJ
  The Golden ticket winner. bridge 1 706 10-06-2006 09:43 AM
Last Post: bridge
  Golden Kit Kat contestant bridge 10 1,534 26-05-2006 04:13 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Housemate Icons if you want them Critique 23 2,719 23-05-2006 07:57 AM
Last Post: Critique